KC Goes 16-0?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

KC Goes 16-0?

They have 2 games against Denver, other than that - if they keep playing the way they have been - seems like a decent chance to go 16-0.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: KC Goes 16-0?

Possibly, but I doubt it.  They really were outplayed by the Bills for the most part the last game.  I few mistakes by the Bills back-up QB were what lost that game for the Bills. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Unless PM goes down with a bad knee.....NFW they beat Denver twice.....let alone once.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

The answer is...No.  I know, anything is possible.  Being the eternal optimist that I am, I know this is true.  But, the answer is still...No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

KC likely wins one of two against Broncos.

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Denver will plaster 35 quick points on KC before they can even react.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My guess is the same as everyone else;s they might beat Denver at home, but I can't see them beating Denver at Mile High if Manning is healthy. Smith isn;t an elite QB and if Denver get a double digit lead early it would be hard for Smith and the KC O to come back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If KC wins the TOP game they can win. There D is very legit and Denver's D is suspect.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No team with an offense that bad goes 16-0.  Eventually a team with a starting QB (instead of like the 10 backups they've played) will score some points on that defense.  They don't  have enough firepower on offense to come back.  Plus Charles is going to be pretty much dead by the end of the season unless they scale back his workload a bit. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Cool.  So when we beat them in the AFC Championship game, it will be that much sweeter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Who are all these people acting like Manning is some sort of winning QB?  Last I checked he puts up big numbers against weak teams but he certainly isn't very good at winning when it matters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

KC doesn't have a good enough offense to go 16-0. The defense is over hyped.  How many backup QB's have they played the past 5 games? 4 out of 5.  Who have they beat?  They can enjoy their over blown record and hype all they want, they really aren't that good.  A healthy Horseface beats the Chiefs 2x's.  Look at their schedule.  1 of the softest schedule in the league. They lose to the Broncos and Chargers, possibly Colts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

KC won't beat Denver twice, imo.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Is  the key to beating Denver limiting the damage they do with screen passes?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Is  the key to beating Denver limiting the damage they do with screen passes?

The key to beating Denver is the same key to beat any high flying passing offense.  Get pressure without having to spam blitzes and get physical with the WRs at the LoS to throw off the timing routes.  With Denver it also seems to me to make sense to crowd the short area of the field and try and force Peyton to throw it deep. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's just as likely that the Chiefs will go 16-0 or 9-7.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And what does 16-0 in regular season do for you?? Seems to me its about going undefeated in the playoffs....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

No way.  Their ride so far has been impressive but I don't buy into the hype that they're some all world beaters type.  Their defense is good but they haven't been tested by an elite QB.  Their offense can be very stagnant and I don't trust Alex Smith to be this efficient for a full 16 game season.  Teams will figure them out.  I think they go 13-3 or 12-4. 

FTR, I don't think Denver is all that phenomenal either.  Peyton is continually deteriorating; teams will eventually figure out their screen game by becoming more physical with their receivers at the LOS; their defense is very vulnerable; and we all know what Peyton does in the playoffs.  I honestly believe the Pats line up very favorably against Denver IF we don't sustain any more season-ending injuries to our core players.

BB teams peak in the second half of the season; this season will be no different.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ya never know....   like the Giants winning SB42 against the undefeated Pats.

KC may not be considered a "great" team, but, then again, the undefeated Dolphins of 1972 aren't in that discussion if not for the undefeated season.  When the record says 16 - 0, it IS 16 - 0 and they defeated everyone on their schedule.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Also, Dwayne Bowe was just arrested after he was pulled over for speeding and was found to have weed on him.  It's not like he's been great this season (I would know - he's been an absolute fantasy bust for me this year), but he's their most explosive WR. 

How many games would he get for this?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, Dwayne Bowe was just arrested after he was pulled over for speeding and was found to have weed on him.  It's not like he's been great this season (I would know - he's been an absolute fantasy bust for me this year), but he's their most explosive WR. 

How many games would he get for this?

[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith has been quite impressive with little to no WR or TE talent. The problem is, there's really no other flanker there but Bowe right now.  McCluster can do some work in the slot, but without Moeaki, it's hurt them overall on offense.

Very intriguing game next Sunday night.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree for the most part but let's not act like he has no weapons.  Charles = one of the most dynamic backs in the league, if not the most.  Dwayne Bowe = used to be one of the better WR in the league but Smith refuses to throw him the deep ball and instead focuses on short, intermediate routes.  McCluster = just an athlete.  Get him the ball out in open space and he does damage.  Donnie Avery is not bad at all as the #3-4 option in that offense and Sean McGrath is a decent TE.  I've always said Alex Smith is a good game manager but he's not a game changer.  I don't think their defense is good enough to make up for their offense's shortcomings.  Having said that, I think they split with Denver. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Denver 37 KC 17

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Whether they go 16-0 or not I do admire the job Andy Reid has done with them. Albeit Alex smith is not great but his is serviceable. They do have a good running game with Charles. Either way I think they split. because the rest of the division sucks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The real question is whether they will be more than 1 and done in the playoffs.......