KCs Dwayne Bowe arrested for weed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

KCs Dwayne Bowe arrested for weed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9965451/dwayne-bowe-kansas-city-chiefs-arrested-speeding-marijuana

Police stopped Bowe for speeding 48mph in a 35 zone....   smelled marijuana.    (forgot to report that they noticed he was Black).   

Gotta love law enforcement.   Pot is legal in 2 states, medicinal in 20 others.  And cops ARREST an NFL player for speeding 48 in a 35.   Nice work if you can get it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: KCs Dwayne Bowe arrested for weed

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9965451/dwayne-bowe-kansas-city-chiefs-arrested-speeding-marijuana

Police stopped Bowe for speeding 48mph in a 35 zone....   smelled marijuana.    (forgot to report that they noticed he was Black).   

Gotta love law enforcement.   Pot is legal in 2 states, medicinal in 20 others.  And cops ARREST an NFL player for speeding 48 in a 35.   Nice work if you can get it. 

[/QUOTE]

48 in a 35?  Cops are hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's racist to pull over a black person if they are driving 13 mph over the speed limit and intoxicated on weed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's racist to pull over a black person if they are driving 13 mph over the speed limit and intoxicated on weed?

[/QUOTE]

Racist? Probably not, quota incentivised? Yep, and "smelling" weed is the biggest pile of horse p00p ever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

At least he wasn't pulled over in Deming, New Mexico...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justice/new-mexico-search-lawsuit/

Remind me never to go there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least he wasn't pulled over in Deming, New Mexico...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justice/new-mexico-search-lawsuit/

Remind me never to go there.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/robert-leone_n_1651829.html

Try this one out Muz.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not to defend the police, but in this day and age, anything 9 or over the limit, especially at 12 AM, you will get pulled.

States and municipalities are so desperate for revenue, even 9 mph or under will be plucked now for a speeding ticket since they are so desperate.

Also, I am not sure it''s a good idea to drive and smoke weed even if legal. I believe most states now have had laws against that, which will likely remain intact on the books even in Washington State and Colorado. They'll probably continue to consider it like drinking and driving, which I am not sure I disagree with.

[/QUOTE]

They are trying to put these laws into place in Co now.  Apparently there is a blowing device that measures THC in nanograms.  Counties seem to be divided on whether to adopt the law.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I've heard a lot of people that smoke weed say that it actually makes them a better driver. 

No way that is true.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

WOW BOWE WAS FANTASY BUST. the cheifs dont even need him though, they never use him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently. And you are a racist for even using the word black And person. They are African American individuals. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I don't have any data to back up my assertion but I would guess there is good percentage of players who smoke weed to manage their pain. like I said I don't have any data and this is purely anecdotal  but it seems  when a player gets arrested it seems like a high percentage of times weed is the reason or involved somehow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I don't like being called white.  I think I'm actually a kind of pinkish taupe.  Shrimp colored maybe.  Is there a name for that color?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

European American

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

European American

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's probably right.  Don't know if I like it though.  I'm looking for something with a little more panache.  I think I'm just beige.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOO BAD NEWS, WE NEED KC TO BEAT DENVER !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't like being called white.  I think I'm actually a kind of pinkish taupe.  Shrimp colored maybe.  Is there a name for that color?

[/QUOTE]
    shrimp colored

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOO BAD NEWS, WE NEED KC TO BEAT DENVER !

[/QUOTE]

Bowe did nothing positive for KC. he only dropped balls. he isnt used in Reids new Offense. For KC to beat Denver they need a steady dose of charles and great managing by Smith

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

I've heard a lot of people that smoke weed say that it actually makes them a better driver. 

No way that is true.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...brings back some foolish memories. Deep in the wilds of downeast Maine as a kid I remember hearing adults say that alcohol made them drive soooo much better. Of course this was in the late 70's early 80's--pre MADD--and an OUI/DUI was like a 100 fine or something crazy. Man have times and awareness changed in 30years.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

IRISH

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Irish but people think I am.  Irish is good but I'm not Irish.  I guess it doesn't really matter.  I just know that my skin color is not white.  If it were, I would probably be in the circus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't have any data to back up my assertion but I would guess there is good percentage of players who smoke weed to manage their pain. like I said I don't have any data and this is purely anecdotal  but it seems  when a player gets arrested it seems like a high percentage of times weed is the reason or involved somehow.

[/QUOTE]

Right...  It is also used as a muscle relaxer.    Given to MS patients exc.  I personally have put that to the test as a hiccup remedy  ...lol  (muscle spasm...)  .Works every time.  Entire books have been written on the various uses medicinally and practically.

Any time your body doesn't feel good,  including nausea muscle aches, etc.  it is useful and it just makes a person feel better.  In the proper dosage , of course , which is the mystery to most everybody who doesn't get it.    You can get a lot of the benefits without consuming very much of the plant.   When smoked it is like one or 2 hits. Kind of like aspirin.  One or 2 tablets ..lol.

I  could go on but people should get to know these benefits and to an NFL player it could be a godsend.   I remember Mondays after games in High school feeling like I couldn't move.  imagine getting hit as WR by a linebacker in your rib area or your hips or back ...  Your body is wrenched in every direction and the adrenaline gets you through the game.  The next day you're reaching for every legit remedy you can find.    After working 12 hour days I have felt a similar compulsion.

2 advils,  an aspirin, and 2 hits washed down with a nice merlot ....   fixes a person right up.   Medicinal. 

Cops need to get with the program.  (Of course they probly are smoking the excess evidence that gets piled up down at the station.)    They aren't stupid , it just seems that way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The European American thing is starting to grow on me.  It has that certain Je ne se quois.  But then again, I don't know:).   

I never learned anything about my heritage.  My father said I was an American, Stop Asking.

Try that in a singles bar.   "I'm an American Stop Asking"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

IRISH

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Irish but people think I am.  Irish is good but I'm not Irish.  I guess it doesn't really matter.  I just know that my skin color is not white.  If it were, I would probably be in the circus.

[/QUOTE]

That would make two of us...which means we are perfect for this forum of late...  :)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  For a while now there has been a lot of "less filling.......tastes great" with neither side giving an inch.     Time to buy my friends here a virtual beer.  

Wow! That was painless.

Here is to all my fellow human beings!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Im in touch with my black side...   even though I'm pale and freckled.   As in, #1 growing up as a redhead , you get to know the feeling of being a minority.  #2  I get into dancing with all kinds of music including rap, reggae, r@b, rock, ...  #3  I'm hung like a horse....   lol.  (couldn't resist)....Ha ha HA .  Sense of humor goes a long way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    shrimp colored

[/QUOTE]

Whoa!  New avatar.  I hope you have been behaving yourself :) Have a virtual beer!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Im in touch with my black side...   even though I'm pale and freckled.   As in, #1 growing up as a redhead , you get to know the feeling of being a minority.  #2  I get into dancing with all kinds of music including rap, reggae, r@b, rock, ...  #3  I'm hung like a horse....   lol.  (couldn't resist)....Ha ha HA .  Sense of humor goes a long way.

[/QUOTE]

Have a virtual brewski, my friend :).      (These are cheap).   Beertender, another round!