Keep an EYE on Kevin Faulk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Keep an EYE on Kevin Faulk

Here's a little? humor for you.
     What is the most important joint K.F. has ever Smote?
     Why it would have to be T.B. left knee. His absence last year might very well be the cause of that low hit getting through to Tom.
     Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk

In Response to Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk:
    [QUOTE]Here's a little? humor for you.  What is the most important joint K.F. has ever Smote?  Why it would have to be T.B. left knee. His absence last year might very well be the cause of that low hit getting through to Tom.  Go Pats
    Posted by DavidSeattle[/QUOTE]

I fail miserably at finding any humor is this post besides the fact that after reading it,I felt as if I had just SMOTE a joint or 3.....................WOW!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I have to agree, who in the hell is Kevin Flaulk???

And just what are YOU smotein??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I didn't find this "flunny"  actually this wasn't re'smote ly flunny at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I actually thought is was stupid!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk:
    [QUOTE]Ok..I'm bored..so I'll go for it.......1st of all who the hell is Kevin Flauk??  What kind of word is smote, and what does it mean....and what makes you think cuz he didt play he was smoting something??  Were you tokin up with him...please dont ever post anything on here ever again...and if you must please dont put "GO Pats"  after it....people might start thinking all Pats fans are disoriented like you...
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

K.F. was arrested at an out door event In louisiana before last season for smoking Marijuana and was suspended one game for it last year. He missed the first game in which T.B. was injured.
    Don't tell me what to write.
     Go Pats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]Ok..I'm bored..so I'll go for it.......1st of all who the hell is Kevin Flauk??  What kind of word is smote, and what does it mean....and what makes you think cuz he didt play he was smoting something??  Were you tokin up with him...please dont ever post anything on here ever again...and if you must please dont put "GO Pats"  after it....people might start thinking all Pats fans are disoriented like you...
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Is there any cause for this?  Just because you can be mean without anyone knowing who you are doesn't mean you should be mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk : Is there any cause for this?  Just because you can be mean without anyone knowing who you are doesn't mean you should be mean.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
     It was not my purpose to be mean, Although occaissionally, the Truth can be seen as mean
     . It was very unfortunate for all who follow this team to have T.B  injured. And it was very foolish of K.F. to do something like that and end up suspended.
     Smote means the same as smite, as in dealing a heavy blow causing injury

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk :  It was not my purpose to be mean, Although occaissionally, the Truth can be seen as mean  . It was very unfortunate for all who follow this team to have T.B  injured. And it was very foolish of K.F. to do something like that and end up suspended.  Smote means the same as smite, as in dealing a heavy blow causing injury

I know you weren't being mean David. You had a good post. That patsfan guy was being mean for no reason.  What gives?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Faulk

In Response to Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Faulk:
    [QUOTE]David, if you are going to post this stuff, at least you should be better informed: He was not arrested, but was issued a citation for possession (not for smoking), and immediately submitted to a drug test which came out negative ( http://wbztv.com/sports/patriots/Kevin.Faulk.arrested.2.665826.html )... but yes, he was still suspended. However, putting the blame of the injury on him is asinine and extremely ignorant. Faulk is not on the field for 100% of the snaps, so how do you know that he wouldn't have been hurt anyway on any of the snaps were Faulk was not on the field?
    Posted by AdrenalineJunkie[/QUOTE]

You too junkie.  A guy posts something you don't agree with, and that gives you the right to insult him?  Come on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

It's not a matter of not agreeing, but about getting facts wrong and blaming Faulk for the injury to TB.

I have no problem with differences of opinion, but I do not believe in uninformed blanket statements. If you are going to come on and post "humorous" post like this, at least get the facts straight.

I don't know about you, but personally there is nothing about TB's injury that I find funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keep an EYE on Kevin Flaulk : K.F. was arrested at an out door event In louisiana before last season for smoking Marijuana and was suspended one game for it last year. He missed the first game in which T.B. was injured. Don't tell me what to write.  Go Pats

He was not arrested for "smoking marijuana"....he was in possesion of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

[QUOTE]It's not a matter of not agreeing, but about getting facts wrong and blaming Faulk for the injury to TB. I have no problem with differences of opinion, but I do not believe in uninformed blanket statements. If you are going to come on and post "humorous" post like this, at least get the facts straight. I don't know about you, but personally there is nothing about TB's injury that I find funny.
    Posted by AdrenalineJunkie[/QUOTE]
    I made that clear, when I said that everyone who follows the team felt badly when Tom was hurt.
     The humor, if any, was in the play on words, Joint marijuana, knee joint, smote and smoke. Too bad he smote that joint. I don't find any players injury amusing.
     As far as fact goes Faulk is a great pass blocker and his absence may well have been critical, NOT A FACT, in the result of the play when Tom got hit..And I hope that K.F. has a great game. There is something else in the post that you apparently fail to see, a lack of Player responsibility.
     Go Pats

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Well that was a strange read. 
    I do remember Faulk being suspended for a game but I don't remember the reason and with that said it really doesn't matter. There's no way to tell either way had he played if TB would have still have taken that shot to the knee. 
    I don't run this site like Mighty but my advice would be to stay away from saying something's funny and then talk about TB's knee.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

GOD!!!!! I'm glad that's over with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]GOD!!!!! I'm glad that's over with.
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Agreed what a complete waste of time