Keith Bulluck Not Signing Until May

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Keith Bulluck Not Signing Until May

Keith Bullock was on Colin Cowherd's show this morning. He said he's not even interested in hearing any team's offer until at least May where he'll gladly come in for a private workout. Just throwing that out there since many of you think he may be a target of ours this off-season.

For what it's worth, he also said he has a list of teams he wants to play for at this point in his career but he's told his agent to not disclose such information as of yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Keith Bulluck Not Signing Until May

Makes sense.  Show you're healthy and increase your payday.

He appears to have the skill set to move inside with the ability to stack and shed blockers and drop into coverage, the question is will he want to as he's currently a 4-3 OLB I believe.  Good height, a tad lighter than BB likes, but he's a proven commodity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Like him, but not sure where he fits in Pats scheme...OLB or ILB..seems a tad light to play in the middle or outside. Is productive, so worth a look.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Not surprising at all, as you guys said he's rehabbing that knee injury, which is something to think about for any team signing him.  Mayo, for comparison, just had a strained ligament and he obviously wasn't right for much of last year (though part of me thinks he came back to quick).  At the same time Bulluck is a proven player, and even last year had over 100 tackles playing for an a-w-f-u-l titans D.  If the guy didn't quit halfway thru the season, he doesn't have any quit in him. I'd imagine the Pats would look into it later in the year

GGSGamesGSCombTotalASTSckIntPDFAvgLngTDsFF
    2009Tennessee Titans141410881270.0373450

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I could see the Pats giving him a look in May. Having a Wilfork at NT and Bulluck/Mayo at ILB would be a nice middle defense against the run.