keith bulluck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

keith bulluck

we got rid of thomas which i am glad because he was becoming a problem but he was our best olb. banta cain did good last year and we drafted a olb but i think we should bring in bulluck to bring some leadership to our d and so he can mentor the younger guys. Anyone else thing he would be a good fit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: keith bulluck

He can't play 3-4 OLB and our MLBs look to be Mayo and Spikes. 

I can't find a place for him to play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

First: 2/3/2010
    Last: 5/7/2010
    we got rid of thomas which i am glad because he was becoming a problem but he was our best olb. banta cain did good last year and we drafted a olb but i think we should bring in bulluck to bring some leadership to our d and so he can mentor the younger guys. Anyone else thing he would be a good fit

?  AD was our best OLB?  What stat leads you to this conclusion?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

AD was our best OLB?  What stat leads you to this conclusion?  Why would BB cut "our best OLB"?  Why is no one else interested in "our best OLB"?

"Our best OLB" ranked somewhere south of 360 in tackles in the NFL last year!

"Our best OLB" had 26 tackles last year!  That's about half of what you need from that position!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

He's a good LB but like many have stated above probably not a good fit in our system.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Bulluck is too small so he can't play OLB, and I doubt he'd be a fit at ILB.  I like him as a player, not sure he's a fit here.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

at the moment, Bullock would not pass the physical