Kelly and Washington PRACTICED for a second straight day.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kelly and Washington PRACTICED for a second straight day.

Looks like we'll be at our healthiest post-bye with Vareen making another appearance as a spec.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Kelly and Washington PRACTICED for a second straight day.

Looks like Armstead will take a red-shirt season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gslinger66. Show gslinger66's posts

Not sure if Armstead will play this year or not (of coarse I hope so), but I remember reading somewhere that the timing of the bye week somehow affected the players on NFI as what is the best time to start them practicing. Can anyone shed any light??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Be nice to see Kelly come back healthy after the bye. Obviously Vareen will help, but I wish somebody would tell my coach to make sure he plays Ridley AND Vareen, and leaves the 250 pound scat back Blount at home. This offense suddenly doesn't look so bad with,

Dobson         Gronk          Amendola         Thompkins

Brady

Vareen/Ridley

Or sub in a FB with either RB, and take out Amendola, leave Dobby on the flank. Can still play action to Gronk, the FB, Vareen or even take a deep shot to Dobson(if that will ever happen)

We are staring down 7-2 going into a much needed bye with our offense and at least a few defensive players coming back with Talib and Kelly, not to mention some solid playing(experience) time for Collins, Vellano, Logan Ryan and Jones.

We look good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What another waste. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What another waste. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, bustchise.  What a waste. A waste is kenrick ellis.

[/QUOTE]

.......or Sean Ellis as a Pat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

whew....for a second I thought you meant Kelley Washington (the WR) practiced today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What another waste. 

[/QUOTE]

yeah a real waste. He was projected to be a 2nd round pick and we got him for nothing but a little cash. Its posts like this that expose you Rico.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What another waste. 

[/QUOTE]

yeah a real waste. He was projected to be a 2nd round pick and we got him for nothing but a little cash. Its posts like this that expose you Rico.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look!  The guy who can't read. 

When I first started on this forum you seemed like a cool guy now over the last few days a few of the good people here have been calling you out.  Why the change?

Oh, and Armstead was a big leap that hasn't paid off.  It's more then the chump change we paid for him, it's the roster spot and not going after others because this guy was being counted on.  That's the problem.  Let me guess, when he was signed there were probably many here tooting this guys horn.  Probably many (Harvey) was calling this a brilliant move, right?  And you were probably one of em.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Armstead was not a waste since he was cheap and isn't keeping anyone off the 53 man roster.  In fact I think taking him is a bet you really can't lose on.  It is a bad move only if you were relying on him to play, but I don't think BB was doing that.  I think, though, that fans sometimes expect more from these kinds of signings than BB does and start getting way ahead of themselves, proclaiming every offseason acquisition a big contributor before the guy even gets to camp.  BB I'm sure is far more realistic and understands that no player is a sure thing, especially some low cost free agent from the CFL. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

What Prolate said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Armstead was not a waste since he was cheap and isn't keeping anyone off the 53 man roster.  In fact I think taking him is a bet you really can't lose on.  It is a bad move only if you were relying on him to play, but I don't think BB was doing that.  I think, though, that fans sometimes expect more from these kinds of signings than BB does and start getting way ahead of themselves, proclaiming every offseason acquisition a big contributor before the guy even gets to camp.  BB I'm sure is far more realistic and understands that no player is a sure thing, especially some low cost free agent from the CFL. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?  Of course Bill was expecting him to play, did we bring him in just to pay the guy and get him out of the CFL?  I'm sure there were a lot of people here with high hopes from the guy, probably praised this signing at the time.  There was a reason he wasn't drafted and fell to the CFL.  We are now finding that out and you are saying he isn't a waste?  How many games has he played?  He took up a spot when he was signed, could have used it to bring someone else in, someone who could actually play, don't you think?  We could sure use him.  Could sure use the other person who they could have brought in instead of him.  That's my whole point.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are all morons that need lives.

[/QUOTE]

i see they are late with your meds again.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

practiced or present?  The two are different.  I haven't seen any reports where it specifically states they were getting reps in pads...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

practiced or present?  The two are different.  I haven't seen any reports where it specifically states they were getting reps in pads...

[/QUOTE]

Dude, practiced is in caps for a reason. =D

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Kelly has been ruled out for this weekend.  The big test will be after the bye.  If he is still out it's a major red flag.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Injury report: Gronk limited again

October, 31, 2013

OCT 31

5:05

PM ET

By Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com

RECOMMEND21TWEET11COMMENTS3EMAILPRINT

For the second consecutive day, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski practiced on a limited basis as he deals with a hamstring issue on top of his previously existing back and forearm injuries. 

Along with Gronkowski, cornerback Aqib Talib, defensive tackle Tommy Kelly and running back Leon Washington, who all sat out in Week 8, were limited. 

One change from Wednesday's report was that quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder) was listed as limited. [Editor's note: The Patriots originally listed Brady as a full participant, but sent out a correction Friday morning]

The team will practice again Friday and release its final injury report before a Week 9 matchup with the Steelers.