Kelly Done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Kelly Done

Not surprising really.  I never really thought he'd be back.  Sopoaga gives them a reasonable alternative when they need a big body and Jones has been playing pretty well.  They can get by with those two and Vellano, plus Forsten and Francis (who can be elevated from the PS in the event of yet another injury) as back ups. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, sign on for a quick second and see this news. I have no doubt on Rkarps info. He is an inside source and has been right about this stuff in the past and imo it's reflected in his posting during preseason evaluation. Clearly Rkarp has seen the team practice and does work around the team. Guess some need to eat crow and not just Rusty but Don'tSleepOnThePats and I remember Quag getting on him quite a bit 

[/QUOTE]

Rkarp takes a lot of cr@p, but he's often right while those who give him cr@p are often wrong. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

wow ... another body blow to the Pat's resurgent D .... It's really a shame, after 4 years of the D being an embarrassment, they finally get it right and then everyone goes on IR ... I am dreading the "Talib is out for the season" headline ... that would be the end of the line for the Pats championship hopes ...

when do the fluky broncos start getting their share of IR's?????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well...a certain player taken with the 90th pick in 2012 needs to get on the field and show why he was worth a 3rd rd wager. This riding the bench crap is getting old....

Jake Bequette

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Oh and Rkarp was dead on...give him a few weeks to see if he could go before the ir decision...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, no doubt. So long as Talib is healthy, I suppose this defense has a chance. 

[/QUOTE]

Reiss thinks Talib will still be inactive for tomorrow's game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, no doubt. So long as Talib is healthy, I suppose this defense has a chance. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with that as long as he is healthy after the bye and for the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Well...a certain player taken with the 90th pick in 2012 needs to get on the field and show why he was worth a 3rd rd wager. This riding the bench crap is getting old....

Jake Bequette

He has yet to register anything ( tackle, assist, sack, anything) in the 8 games he was in over 2 seasons.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I heard about this earlier today and the first thing I thought about was rkarp had warned us all.

Where is Harvey at?  He was all over rkarp about this, oh and the Quagmire guy too.  They were bashing him 2 weeks ago.  Boy, they look silly now!  They aren't going to live this one down.  Time for them to step up and make a public apolagy to him.  Matter of fact, it would probably be better off for them to just stay away from here for a while.  No.  They should come back and publicly tell rkarp you are sorry and then leave and don't come back until next season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to MattC05's comment:

Rusty definitely owes Rkarp a sincere apology.  I personally don't think he's capable of one that's not a backhanded insult.

puh-leeze.  No way Rusty sincerely apologizes. He's incapable of doing so.

What about a "not at all" sincere apology?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nah, he will disappear until Monday and then say he told us so. He was much more belligerent with the name calling, the putting words in my mouth etc when I stated facts on Ballard and AWilson this summer. The Kelly info came from a really reliable person that is very close to the players. I really know nothing on these situations, just write what I hear. Sometimes it is correct, sometimes not. I dont put it out as fact or "inside info", just something to discuss. Nitwits like Harvey and Cartoon Head (Quagmire) seem to take any Pats news personally....

[/QUOTE]

Remember you post from when u were at training camp, Always thought you called it straight, just was hoping your info was wrong this time, as you say , you report what you hear, 

If we lose Talbi we would then be razor thin at all three levels of the D

4 of our top D men is hard to take , Our O is going to have to get back in gear, the D has gotten us this far. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rkarp needs to go out and buy a goldfish...when he gets home he needs to drop it in a little bowl and name it rusty. That's the difference between these two...one lives in a little fish tank, while the other walks around as the man of the house. I've never seen someone own the other so often as I've witnessed rkarp destroying rusty. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. I used to want rusty to go away...now I just like watching him get owned by rkarp:) Priceless! The warnings were out people!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Another tough break.  So many guys done for the season so early this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with that as long as he is healthy after the bye and for the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

At the rate guys are dropping I hope Talib doesnt come back until the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Nah, he will disappear until Monday and then say he told us so. He was much more belligerent with the name calling, the putting words in my mouth etc when I stated facts on Ballard and AWilson this summer. The Kelly info came from a really reliable person that is very close to the players. I really know nothing on these situations, just write what I hear. Sometimes it is correct, sometimes not. I dont put it out as fact or "inside info", just something to discuss. Nitwits like Harvey and Cartoon Head (Quagmire) seem to take any Pats news personally....

dont lump me with Rusty. Its unprovoked comments like this that inspire me to come after you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Staying on topic, a tough loss to be sure.  Makes the Sopoaga trade all the more important.  No question the injuries are getting tough to take.  And all on the D side!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard about this earlier today and the first thing I thought about was rkarp had warned us all.

Where is Harvey at?  He was all over rkarp about this, oh and the Quagmire guy too.  They were bashing him 2 weeks ago.  Boy, they look silly now!  They aren't going to live this one down.  Time for them to step up and make a public apolagy to him.  Matter of fact, it would probably be better off for them to just stay away from here for a while.  No.  They should come back and publicly tell rkarp you are sorry and then leave and don't come back until next season.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jets troll I never bashed Rkarp I just stated at times he seems to throw a lot of sh1t aginst a wall and see what sticks. I apologized (spelled correctly unlike you above lol) to him in the other thread for doubting him, now you may owe the entire forum an apology for being a troll acting like a Pats fan! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dont lump me with Rusty. Its unprovoked comments like this that inspire em to come after you.

[/QUOTE]

"RKrap with another wild guess trying to convince the forum he is important! LOL what a tool!"

You lumped yourself in

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/i-am-hearing/100/6860360?page=2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

dont lump me with Rusty. Its unprovoked comments like this that inspire em to come after you.

[/QUOTE]

"RKrap with another wild guess trying to convince the forum he is important! LOL what a tool!"

You lumped yourself in

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/i-am-hearing/100/6860360?page=2

[/QUOTE]

yes those were my feelings at the time, after he attacked me unprovoked again. But how does taht lump me in with Rusty?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

yes those were my feelings at the time, after he attacked me unprovoked again. But how does taht lump me in with Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

In this same thread you said you didn't bash him and right there is proof you called him a tool. Now you back track. So, you called them a name, backed tracked when wrong, won't admit you were wrong, and still said you were right defending yourself saying he always tosses stuff against the wall, you were attacked first, and you don't think that sounds like someone?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Well, there's no doubt that it is disappointing that there is no chance of Kelly coming back, but the fact is, this team has already been adjusting to not having him out there.  Consequently, the team is no worse off now than they were last week when he wasn't out there. 

The reality is, this defense might actually be better this week.  I'm eager to see what Sopoaga brings to the table against the Steelers.

Go Pats!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In this same thread you said you didn't bash him and right there is proof you called him a tool. Now you back track. So, you called them a name, backed tracked when wrong, won't admit you were wrong, and still said you were right defending yourself saying he always tosses stuff against the wall, you were attacked first, and you don't think that sounds like someone?

[/QUOTE]

look Eng I dont stalk and repeatedely bash anyone. I come here for the Pats talk. When folks take shots at me unprovoked, I return fire. I am human. So dont lump me in with Rusty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

look Eng I dont stalk and repeatedely bash anyone. I come here for the Pats talk. When folks take shots at me unprovoked, I return fire. I am human. So dont lump me in with Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

As recently as one week ago, I don’t think the Patriots or veteran defensive tackle Tommy Kelly were thinking season-ending injured reserve would be the end result from his Oct. 6 right knee injury. Kelly said after that game that he didn’t think it was anything too serious, although the knee flared up soon after. Then when we saw Kelly in the locker room late last week, he told reporters respectfully that he’d look forward to talking to them once he returned. It wasn’t a question of “if” at that point. Kelly returned to practice on a limited basis this past Wednesday and Thursday, and it appears he had a setback at that time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4752458/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-patriots-7?ex_cid=espnapi_public

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bow wooooow! Woof woof!

How does it feel to be rusty's little lap dog? 

Go get em quags...good boy. Now sit. Good dog (Bows his head in wait of a rusty snack).

[/QUOTE]

LOL Blow me Hurly! What you jsut described above was you as Rkraps little minion. BTW here is what Mike Reiss had to say today about TK's injury. Sounds like re-injured in practice?

As recently as one week ago, I don’t think the Patriots or veteran defensive tackle Tommy Kelly were thinking season-ending injured reserve would be the end result from his Oct. 6 right knee injury. Kelly said after that game that he didn’t think it was anything too serious, although the knee flared up soon after. Then when we saw Kelly in the locker room late last week, he told reporters respectfully that he’d look forward to talking to them once he returned. It wasn’t a question of “if” at that point. Kelly returned to practice on a limited basis this past Wednesday and Thursday, and it appears he had a setback at that time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4752458/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-patriots-7?ex_cid=espnapi_public

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of wrote that - i removed my comments. I tried to make a funny, but it went a little too far. I like your response though, thanks for not taking it the wrong way.