Kevin Ware injury

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Kevin Ware injury

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

LOL...I also was watching the night LT said "hello" to Joe Theisman...every time I see Joe in that prostate medicine commercial, all I can think of is "Yeah Joe, I know how to make you urinate on command no matter how much Saw Palmetto you take...answer the doorbell when it rings and see LT standing there!"...LMFAO!

well to be fair LT made many a QB wet his pants!

Good thing BB was promoted in 1985 to Def Coordinator. An NFC title game appearance and then a SB the next year.

BB.

good thing parcells was the head coach and he and young drafted such great talent.

PARCELLS.

YOUNG.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LOL...I also was watching the night LT said "hello" to Joe Theisman...every time I see Joe in that prostate medicine commercial, all I can think of is "Yeah Joe, I know how to make you urinate on command no matter how much Saw Palmetto you take...answer the doorbell when it rings and see LT standing there!"...LMFAO!

Good thing BB was promoted in 1985 to Def Coordinator. An NFC title game appearance and then a SB the next year.

BB.

good thing parcells was the head coach and he and young drafted such great talent.

PARCELLS.

YOUNG.

Parcells wasn't the GM.   Young, yes.  Good thing Parcells set aside that ego and finally promoted the mastermind.

Not a coincidence BB delivered.

boy u could spin a flat block of wood like a top

when did i ever say i wasn't glad bellichick was the DC of those teams? parcells had a helluva staff, including bellichick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

BB.

PARCELLS.

YOUNG.

Parcells wasn't the GM.   Young, yes.  Good thing Parcells set aside that ego and finally promoted the mastermind.

when did i ever say i wasn't glad bellichick was the DC of those teams? parcells had a helluva staff, including bellichick

Still stalking the king.. Every thread you write either follows him or talks about him. You also call Burger King rusty. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB.

PARCELLS.

YOUNG.

Still stalking the king.. Every thread you write either follows him or talks about him. You also call Burger King rusty. 

[/QUOTE}

whatever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

good thing though is clean breaks like that usually heal up good. He should be able to walk fine and possibly still play depending on how bad it was. They will fuse the bone together, cast him up for 8 months but the pain must have been unbearable. I tore my patella tendon while playing and it hurt like a B*tch. Couldnt stand up or walk and it was a year and a half rehab. Didnt think I could play again but after 2 years I was back at it. That was in 07. Ive been playing for the last 4 years now.

good to hear you recoered well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I watch this thing on YouTube today and of course they link it with other horrific sport injuries like the hit by Taylor...which lead me to watching a bunch of LT highlights. What a player he was, if we had him on this defense over the last seven years we win everyone of those Super Bowls. Even on that Thiesman hit Taylor made a hell of a play to sack him like that, he changed direction and exploded into Thiesman like very few can. Just a pure freak of nature as a defender and pass rusher.

and drug fiend....