Kill Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

Kill Bill

Can you believe it, another bad coaching decision. No Ty Warren, Banta Cain goes down, no excuse. What a load of crap......losing to an undefeated team on the road. And who are all these young guys and why are they getting away with mistakes and not getting cut immediately? Bill F'd up.......Teddy, Rodney, Vrabs probably could dominate well into their late 40's and be leaders....hell, probably into their mid 50's. Bring back Mcginest for God's sake. We've already blown it with Ty Law. Matt ain't getting old, cut Volmer and sign Joe Andruzzi, he looks great in the Bob's commercials. Everyone with half a brain knew we shoulda signed Drew last year after Brady went down. Maybe even bench Tom, turns out he can't walk on water anymore. We have no number 3 receiver..........am I the only one that is wondering why we haven't signed number 80? Why do we even have to have rookies and new guys? We hate having to learn new names and uniform number changes. If Bill just left it alone and brought back the entire 2007 roster intact, we all know our team would be undefeated again this year but no, he thinks he is a genius. Let me tell you this, the only real football geniuses are in these here forums. We are never mistaken. We not only have forsight, we have hindsight too. That's right, we can predict the past. While I'm at it let me drop this bombshell, BOB KRAFT, I knew he was a bad seed the second he fired Tuna. I'd bet we'd have won all the superbowls since 96, even last year with Matt as QB if tuna stayed. KILL BILL!
     Ok, can somebody explain this to me. Why is everyone saying Bill shoulda had faith in his defense at the end of the Colts game. He woulda had faith in the old guys but then why did Bill get rid of the old guys. What a moron. If we had just one single leader out there, we woulda won. When our old guys reached retirement which everyone knows is 65 (62 early) we could rebuild. Let's be realistic, we're not gonna rebuild and still go undefeated but that's no reason why we still wouldn't win the Superbowl. KILL BILL! 

Last question. Why isn't there a rule in the NFL that if the Patriots lose a player to injury during the game that the opposing team has to sit their coresponding player. I'll tell ya why......Bill and Bob ain't getting it done. KILL BILL! I would bet that close to 95% of the folks that post on this forum would make way better owners and head coaches for sure. We are Patriots fans and we are entiled, we have all the answers and deserve better. The road to the Superbowl starts right here.........in the Boston Globe forums.        

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

Re: Kill Bill

Me again.........I almost forgot.....the refs and the NFL hate Belichick and there is a conspiracy to make the Patriots lose. KILL BILL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

you are a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

• Sarcastic humor is a form of dry, understated humor that is less obvious and much more clever as a result.
    • Some people do not understand the real humor behind a sarcastic sense of humor. You may need to point out to others when you are only joking so they don't become offended.

GET IT?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

In Response to Re: Kill Bill:
    [QUOTE]you are a moron.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

i agree lol a moron... that has WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS... idiot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

How the hell are people going to know that you are being sarcastic over the internet? I cant hear your tone of voice or anything like that so its impossible to know if you were being sarcastic or just dumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chesterburnet. Show chesterburnet's posts

Sorry...........my bad........I guess i thought that the utter absurdity of 99% of the statements was obvious. I appologize for thinking people here were more intelligent. Next time I'll dumb it down and not use any punctuation.

It is suppose to be a post making fun of the kneejerk reactions and criticisms of Bill Belichick who has done a great job of rebuilding and putting a good team out there while doing so. Can you understand that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Couldn't tell if he was sarcastic? The mention of Bruschi playing into his 50s, or cutting Vollmer, or signing Andruzzi, or benching Brady, or Signing Bledsoe...not one of those tipped you off?

Who's the real moron?

Oh, and yeah, a loser for having too much time on his hands for creating a sarcastic, funny post. ALMOST as big as the miserable human being pointing out flaws in others, while failing to reckognize they are commiting the same "loser" behavior. Brilliant! Oh right, I'm sure he's a bigger loser, and you're just responding. Sorry, that just makes you a spineless weasel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Kill Bill:
    [QUOTE]Sorry...........my bad........I guess i thought that the utter absurdity of 99% of the statements was obvious. I appologize for thinking people here were more intelligent. Next time I'll dumb it down and not use any punctuation. It is suppose to be a post making fun of the kneejerk reactions and criticisms of Bill Belichick who has done a great job of rebuilding and putting a good team out there while doing so. Can you understand that?
    Posted by chesterburnet[/QUOTE]

Hey Carol Burnet, nice pic of your mom. You had your 15 seconds now fux off

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Pointless post- never thought it would end. But this does bring up a good point:

There needs to be a universal sarcastic font.