Kirk Morrison??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Kirk Morrison??

We have no third round pick...I read thats all it would take to get him. How could we get him with no 3rd?? i would love to have this guy. If im the negatives on this guy let me know. How can we get him and what are the negatives?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Re: Kirk Morrison??

In Response to Kirk Morrison??:
    We have no third round pick...I read thats all it would take to get him. How could we get him with no 3rd?? i would love to have this guy. If im the negatives on this guy let me know. How can we get him and what are the negatives?
    Posted by patriots1a2

If i missed the negatives...not if im the negatives. sorry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

What? ...Anyway , I said about 2-3 months ago that we should go Rudd , Ryans , Morrison or DQ' Jackson. We have big problems at ILB , IMHO there just as bad as OLB. Morrison is a very good player on a chitty team. Id rather go after Ryans , Rudd or Jackson first , but Morrison would be a huge upgrade. Im for it. Every team is trying to into the second round this year , we can give up one of those and end up with a player , pick , combo and land Morrison.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I think he sounds like a stud a MLB. So go for it! Morrison, Mayo and McKenzie at ILB....that would be great! 

I really dont understand how you can say Burgess was a bust. I actually think he did ok considering he was asked to do a lot of covering...and I hope they will bring him back. Im sure he will be great now he knows the system.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FourthRing. Show FourthRing's posts

I agree Haldager. I thought he was really getting it by the end of the season, which is admirable considering how difficult BB's system is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

the Raiders are idiots....I hope we can take adventage of this situation and get him for a 3rd.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

anyone know why they didnt just play Burgess at DE??

I know LB wasnt exactly deep either but Burgess was always a flat out pass rusher

he did do well towards the end of the year and he got alot better in coverage

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

We dont have a third round pick...how can we get him. I wouldt give a 2nd for him. How about adalius thomas for morrison straight up???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Kirk Morrison??:
    We dont have a third round pick...how can we get him. I wouldt give a 2nd for him. How about adalius thomas for morrison straight up???
    Posted by patriots1a2

we could trade a 2nd for 2 picks......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

anyone know why they didnt just play Burgess at DE?? I know LB wasnt exactly deep either but Burgess was always a flat out pass rusher he did do well towards the end of the year and he got alot better in coverage
    Posted by rebels1520

in a 34 base he doesn't have the size to be a DE, he's a OLB.  He did well considering he was converting into that role.  I am also one of the Burgess fans and hope they keep him.  With a years experience and the offseason to work out in this system he will only improve.  I see him as a strong candidate to be the weakside OLB, that that spot when AD is traded or released.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

No third...trade a late second for the guy and a 5th...or what ever the "Math" is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yeah, would come down to what you can give to Oakland,  Like a 4th & a 5th or possibly next yrs 3rd?  - IF the pats really want him, they'll barter with them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Kirk Morrison?? : in a 34 base he doesn't have the size to be a DE, he's a OLB.  He did well considering he was converting into that role.  I am also one of the Burgess fans and hope they keep him.  With a years experience and the offseason to work out in this system he will only improve.  I see him as a strong candidate to be the weakside OLB, that that spot when AD is traded or released.
    Posted by Pats7393

thats true. he isnt big enough to be an end for us.... good point. I have always liked him so I hope we keep him around. Banta Cain and Burgess is pretty good start at OLB. I would love to add a big time OLB to make Banta Cain a situational player (which is what he should be)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Just curious but was does it exactly mean when a player is a socalled weakside  OLB? Does the term strongside OLB also exist?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Just curious but was does it exactly mean when a player is a socalled weakside  OLB? Does the term strongside OLB also exist?
    Posted by haldager

Sure, strongside OLB on a given play is the LB who lines up opposite the strong side of the offensive formation (the side with the most players lined up nest to the center).  The strongside ILB is the Mike and weakside is the Will.  Hoestly, I don't know what they call the OLBs or if there is a term like that for them.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Maybe a 4th rounder this year and a 3rd next? Would be a great pickup