Kissing Super Bowl Rings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Kissing Super Bowl Rings

What really happened...

BB: Hey Rex... Congrats on your HC job.. And welcome to the AFC East.
    RR: Wahtever.. GFY Bellycheat !!!
    BB: WHOA.. Rex.. Buddy.. get a grip there pal... I'm considered one of the best coaches ever. You need to have a little respect..
    RR: Ya.. Let me just pucker up and kiss your AZZ !!
    BB: NO.. That's not necassary.. But funny you should say that. I usually have the noobs kiss my SB rings..
    RR: Listen here!!... I'M NOT KISSING YOUR SB RINGS !!!!!!
    BB: Well Rex.. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but if you don't kiss my rings.. Then on 9/20 when we play you.. I'm gona unleash the dogs and let them take your boys to the woodshed for an old school azz woopin.. It's your call..
    RR: I don't care what you do to those fools... I'm all about talking big and making people think I'm a baller. Do you remember Mr. T.. Well when I get fired from this gig I'm gone become a rapper. My spitt'n name gona be T-Rex.. GIT'SOME!!!!
    BB: Thats nice Rex.. Won't be long before the NJ faithful are longing for the Mangina days..  See you on Sept 20th Rex..

---------------------------------------------------------

Media: Rex.. your in a very tough divission in the AFC east. The Patriots are again considered to be the cream.. How will you handle this??

RR: I snt them a very clear message. And I told that BICH Bellicheat that I IANT KISSING HIS SB RINGS !!!!!!!

Thats the full story..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Kissing Super Bowl Rings

I guess this wasn't funny after all.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

it was an ok attempt at making a football related joke but to accomplish that all you really needed to write was the name of the team that Rex coaches The Jests.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Can I have the 18 seconds that i took to read this of my life back?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

I've wasted 18 seconds in much worse ways....