Know Anything About Brian Orakpo or Michael Johnson?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Know Anything About Brian Orakpo or Michael Johnson?

both would be too expensive. wish we could grab them, they could take a starter role immediately. too much $

my prediction:

Johnson: cincy has a ton of cap room, will probably end up getting a big deal there. : Cincy.

Orakpo: Atlanta needs defensive help and has space for him. : Atlanta

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone know anything about  Brian Orakpo or Michael Johnson?  Would they be worth looking at? Fit in BB's system? Cost too much?

[/QUOTE]

I wanted BB to trade Brady for Laron Landry and Brian Orakpo a few years ago.( yea crazy right, but that tells how much I didnt like the offense for defense changeup) Thats all you need to know. Michael Johnson is also a player but on the thin side to play OLB in a 3-4.(Orakpo can dominate in ANY system) Both are good players but definately out our price range. If Orakpo is hitting free agency, that team that gets him is gonna be backing up the Brinks truck in his driveway so NO, the pats are out unfortunately

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I know Orakpo (sp) did a Geico Insurance commercial with the caveman guy a few years back.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Does anyone know anything about  Brian Orakpo or Michael Johnson?  Would they be worth looking at? Fit in BB's system? Cost too much?

[/QUOTE]

I wanted BB to trade Brady for Laron Landry and Brian Orakpo a few years ago.( yea crazy right, but that tells how much I didnt like the offense for defense changeup) Thats all you need to know. Michael Johnson is also a player but on the thin side to play OLB in a 3-4.(Orakpo can dominate in ANY system) Both are good players but definately out our price range. If Orakpo is hitting free agency, that team that gets him is gonna be backing up the Brinks truck in his driveway so NO, the pats are out unfortunately

[/QUOTE]

^Stoned!

And people think I am crazy here? LaRon Landry?  HIs body has been breaking down on roids for years now.

He was terrible in Indy this year other than his obligatory stat padding of tackling 10 yards downfield, and his career could be over. Leave it to you to want to trade Brady and get so little in return for Brady.

My god.

[/QUOTE]

Did you see the part where I said A FEW YEARS AGO and that it was crazy??? Reading is fundamental Rusty?  You are talking about him playing for Indy which was just LAST year. Just stick to sending emails to Reiss....

I made this crazy suggestion Years ago while guys like you were still trying to figure out why Benny wasnt getting more carries...lol

Atleast I didnt say to trade Brady for Alex Smith, straight up!  LMAO! 

I knew Defense was the problem that STILL exists today and YOU still think its a QB problem.....LOL....sing it with me now..... "never gonna get it, never gonna get it, neeeever gonna get it!" (En Vogue)  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^Stoned!

And people think I am crazy here? LaRon Landry?  HIs body has been breaking down on roids for years now.

He was terrible in Indy this year other than his obligatory stat padding of tackling 10 yards downfield, and his career could be over. Leave it to you to want to trade Brady and get so little in return for Brady.

My god.

[/QUOTE]

Atleast I didnt say to trade Brady for Alex Smith, straight up!  LMAO! 

[/QUOTE]

Never said that. Ever. I said I wanted Brady to show better game management skills and referenced Alex Smith having less INTs in 2011 than Brady with his skyrocketing INT rate into November.

But, you're in here admitting to a deal for Brady to the Skins for Landry and Orakpo??? You're admitting it!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Its called Accountability. You should try it sometime..

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont think that Orakpo fits into this defense. He can pressure the passer, but cannot contain the edge nor cover in space. Since when does this team pursue players like that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Both would fit, Bustchise. Michael Johnson is a 4-3 DE, so he would fit, but I don't think he will want to come here to play behind Nink or Jones.  Cincy has cap space and can keep him as well.  

As for Orapko, if Dallas is forced to cut Ware in cap hell, he would be an interesting fit if BB wants to run more 3-4 here in the future.

With Kerrigan the more likely resign for the Skins, Orapko could be a cap hell casualty for the poorly managed Skins.

[/QUOTE]

Do you drink during the day too? I mean you at least used to pretend you knew about NFL salary caps...now? You're just an emarrassment.

The Bengals are not going to throw another 7 million plus per year at a defensive lineman, this was widely reported over the last few days.

And as far as the "salary cap hell" Redskins go...oh rusty you really are clueless, aren't you? The Redskins are 28 million UNDER the salary cap right now, and that's without cutting anyone/restructuring anyone...they can get another 12 million under if they choose to go that route. Kind of adds to your ridiculous notions regarding "Salary Cap Hell", doesn't it? I mean here is the biggest offender of "big name free agent" signings and they are going to be nearly 40 million under the cap?? Oh boy! Salary cap hell sure is scary! Right rusty!?

Boy oh boy, us signing Goldson a couple of years ago would of just crippled us, right rust? And paying Red Bryant would of just put Kraft and his little chickens out into the streets...acray. Very scary. I'm afraid to look under my bed! Salary cap hell has got me sleeping with my night light on.

You moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Look for BB to sign a veteran instead of a youngster, someone to replace Carter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Orakpo just wants out of Washington. no reported bad blood, just wants a change.

Skins have a ton of room and I expect them to be in on Nicks, Byrd, Ward, Talib, and any top end rusher

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Orakpo just wants out of Washington. no reported bad blood, just wants a change.

Skins have a ton of room and I expect them to be in on Nicks, Byrd, Ward, Talib, and any top end rusher

[/QUOTE]

Their D was bad last year but they have the right parts up front. Kerrigan/Orakpo. Just need to build the secondary and get a DT. If RG3 comes back fully healthy they could do some things....just gotta see who gets the coaching job. I mean Ratface IS out aint he?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Didn't Michael Johnson have a monkey and sleep in a hyperbaric chamber?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Both would fit, Bustchise. Michael Johnson is a 4-3 DE, so he would fit, but I don't think he will want to come here to play behind Nink or Jones.  Cincy has cap space and can keep him as well.  

As for Orapko, if Dallas is forced to cut Ware in cap hell, he would be an interesting fit if BB wants to run more 3-4 here in the future.

With Kerrigan the more likely resign for the Skins, Orapko could be a cap hell casualty for the poorly managed Skins.

[/QUOTE]

Do you drink during the day too? I mean you at least used to pretend you knew about NFL salary caps...now? You're just an emarrassment.

The Bengals are not going to throw another 7 million plus per year at a defensive lineman, this was widely reported over the last few days.

And as far as the "salary cap hell" Redskins go...oh rusty you really are clueless, aren't you? The Redskins are 28 million UNDER the salary cap right now, and that's without cutting anyone/restructuring anyone...they can get another 12 million under if they choose to go that route. Kind of adds to your ridiculous notions regarding "Salary Cap Hell", doesn't it? I mean here is the biggest offender of "big name free agent" signings and they are going to be nearly 40 million under the cap?? Oh boy! Salary cap hell sure is scary! Right rusty!?

Boy oh boy, us signing Goldson a couple of years ago would of just crippled us, right rust? And paying Red Bryant would of just put Kraft and his little chickens out into the streets...acray. Very scary. I'm afraid to look under my bed! Salary cap hell has got me sleeping with my night light on.

You moron.

[/QUOTE]

Still can't figure out that if you have no base built and are OLD with people like Fletcher retiring, Hall gone, problems all over the field, their entire D Line old, old WRs, etc, even with cap space, means nothing huh?

Swapping out so many starters you had takes years to bring together, as we've seen many times.

Yes, that's a cap hell because you're losing too much all at once.   You can't go out and shop for continuity and chemistry. If you are, you are in the midst of a cap hell.

Washington will buy up a few players that will be overpaid like your JEts, Miami just did, Philly, NOS last year, Baltimore,  Tampa, etc, and whamo, .500 team, cap hell.

Enjoy!

Remember when I told you the Steelers were in a cap hell 2 years ago just masking it as are the Giants right now due to older players? LOL!

I wonder if Justin Tuck would like to come here. Or Jared Allen.  Cap hell is a VERY real thing, Cupcake.

Enjoy seeing more of it, but you won't find it here.

[/QUOTE]

I love it! Now "salary cap hell"is having too much salary cap room?! lol! Priceless!

This is all you've got after years and years of "salary cap hell" warnings? That having too much salary cap space...having too much money to spend is a bad thing? What a total fraud you are. The Redskins are 28 million under the cap, that is the same figure we were at last year (give or take a million)...how's that bad for Washington, when it was just super for us last year?

Then you mention old players retiring or leaving? Why is that bad? Why is that exclusive of that team, when it happens everyday to every team? In fact that's what you want...old players leaving...not old players coming in.

Now no one is saying Washington is good, but this is the team that you said "spent wildly"..."was in salary cap hell", when in fact they aren't. When in fact we wouldn't of been either if we went out and had signed better players that cost a little more, in fact we'd be in better shape now...instead you ran around praising every free agent bust that walked through our doors, while claiming everyone else was in "salary cap hell"!!

You're pretty dumb.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Wow Rusty, if you said Washington is in salary cap hell you missed that one.  You are right about them being a sad franchise though.  Pretty sorry outfit.  Then we have the Cowboys!