Koa Misi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

Koa Misi

I have stated previously that I would like to Ryan Mathews drafted at #22. Although Brandon Graham would be a great pick as well. Although, if Graham isn't avail/drafted and if Hughes is gone by our first 2nd round pick I would really like to see this kid drafted. I can't find the highlight video of his that I saw a few days ago, but this kid has a great motor/burst. He is the 3rd best conversion guy IMO. Wish I could find that video again, he looked really good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Koa Misi

haven't heard much about him. does he have good numbers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

In Response to Re: Koa Misi:
    haven't heard much about him. does he have good numbers?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010OLB3-4.php

Here is a profile on this kid. He is number 6 on the list. His numbers are as good as any other 3-4 rush OLB's out there. He also had a great senior bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Misi is a perfect fit for the Patriots defense.  Of all his attributes, two sentences stood out to me in his scouting report from Scouts, Inc. that relate to his ability to play OLB in the 3-4:

"...appears more than capable of setting the edge at the outside linebacker position."

"Greatest strength is rushing the passer."

These are exactly the two things we need from the position- setting the edge, and getting after the quarterback.  Combine with the fact that he's 6-3, 250, and Misi would be a terrific pick in the second round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

In Response to Re: Koa Misi:
    Misi is a perfect fit for the Patriots defense.  Of all his attributes, two sentences stood out to me in his scouting report from Scouts, Inc. that relate to his ability to play OLB in the 3-4: "...appears more than capable of setting the edge at the outside linebacker position." "Greatest strength is rushing the passer." These are exactly the two things we need from the position- setting the edge, and getting after the quarterback.  Combine with the fact that he's 6-3, 250, and Misi would be a terrific pick in the second round.
    Posted by pyegian

You said it brotha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I say Weatherspoon is the guy that the Patriots should be looking at,he Kindle and Graham are the most reasonable choices as well as Ricky Sapp,so with that said don't be surprised to see them draft Odrick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yes..Misi is a great prospect, usually mocked out middle of round 2..that at least is where is value is....Graham on the other hand is a 1st round talent. Between the 2, I think Graham is the pick..but if the Pats want to do something else with their 22nd, then Misi would be a good pick middle of round 2. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Rich mans Tully Banta Cain. Nah