Kornheiser leaving MNF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Kornheiser leaving MNF

Kornheiser has announced that he's leaving Monday Night Football because of a fear that something relevant might actually escape from his mouth if he keeps talking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: Kornheiser leaving MNF

THANK G-O-D!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

And yahoo.com is reporting that Gruden will be his replacement.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Kornheiser-out-Gruden-in-Monday-Nights-are-now?urn=nfl,164086

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If Kornheiser were half as funny as he thinks he is he would be twice as funny as he actually is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I turned the volume down a lot on MNF because of that idiot! I am happy but not as much as Jaws. I still think he was the reason Joe Theisman left. Good riddence. Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

About time!  He was awful.  I figured he was married to one of the producers or had dirt on someone.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]About time!  He was awful.  I figured he was married to one of the producers or had dirt on someone.  
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I could not agree more. Is the bigger mystery that this guy got the job in the first place, or that he able to keep it so long. Thank you SOOOOO much for firing him. Finally.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

The thing is, he didn't even know why he was on MNF... he openly admits on PTI that he has no buisiness being in the booth during the MNF games...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

We'll see how "Chucky" does, but he has to be better than Kornheiser. At least Chucky will add some professional football coaching experience to the booth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Later Cornholio. hope you find some TP for your bung-hole.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]We'll see how "Chucky" does, but he has to be better than Kornheiser. At least Chucky will add some professional football coaching experience to the booth.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE] you mean this guy isnt professional?

www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/happythanksgivingpft.jpg" alt="happythanksgivingpft.jpg" />

and then there is gruden.

www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/gruden_sign.jpg" alt="gruden_sign.jpg" />

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

First of all Tony Kornheiser is very funny,secondly the reason he's leaving has nothing to do with his lack of experience in the booth,the reason for his leaving is his acraphobia(fear of flying).I'll continue to watch his nightly show PTI.Sorry some of you folks didn't appreciate his humor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

It'll be interesting to see how anti/pro PATRIOTS Chucky will be during those games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

ESPN is in such a mess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Great news, bye bye kornholio.