Kraft Positioning or is Talib getting pushed out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Kraft Positioning or is Talib getting pushed out?

Kraft said that Talib has not been on the field as much as they would like and this reduces his value to the Pats.... I agree but wonder.... is this positioning to make negotiation in Pats favor or a line in the sand that Talib will need to accept to stay here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Kraft Positioning or is Talib getting pushed out?

I vote that Kraft is positioning and trying to set the boundary on the negotiations. He said: '"We like him, He likes us; It just comes down to business". So, that makes it clear they are going to negotiate with him. The only question is will they come to terms or will Talib bolt for a potential offer from the Redskins?

My guess: they strike a 4 year deal at 27mil with 14 mil gauranteed. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kraft said that Talib has not been on the field as much as they would like and this reduces his value to the Pats.... I agree but wonder.... is this positioning to make negotiation in Pats favor or a line in the sand that Talib will need to accept to stay here?

[/QUOTE]

nothing is done for no reason. By this logic they should be cutting Gronk this offseason. You gotta pay attention to Kraft, He aint dumb and is well versed in the art of speaking publicly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I think it was well proven last year that the Pats are a MUCH better team with Talib on the field. Losing him would be taking a step backwards. I REALLY do hope that they get him locked up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I think anytime Kraft speaks about a player it is well thought-out before hand and is ultimately related to contract negotiations.  The guy just strikes me as the kind of businessman who is always thinking and planning ahead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

He's gone...color him buh-bye!