KRAFT:"I do not answer to TOM BRADY!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: KRAFT:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/play-night-bradleys-block-leads-pierce-3

love how he brought real power to the jabroni set yesterday esp at the end when asked about tom. clarified emphatically, there was no quid pro quo or expectation of anything special towards wes and that most of all, he would not have considered it had tom been so arrogant as to channel his inner TO or trump. buck stops with kraft and bb... period! i like that. the day tb forgets his place he too will be rightfully WELKERED! THE ORG should take precedence over anyone individual.. period!

what the bloody hell are u babbling about?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Forum Post: KRAFT:"I do not answer to TOM BRADY!"

Posted 03/19/2013 12:24:04 EDT

That might change the franchise.  Seriously. The jig is up and I think many diehards are tired of Brady laying eggs because he wants to use a shotgun spread.

It looks to be over.

Ha!  Looks like it's over for you, King Richard ll.

Your subjucts have spoken.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[/QUOTE]

Ha!  Looks like it's over for you, King Richard ll.

Your subjucts have spoken.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

CC is a major tool! He doesnt even know what Jabroni means! He is so busy trying to sound like "the Rock" that he doesn't even know a jabroni is an unemployed bum, not just a bum! Yeah i guess all the NFL owners are jabronis! But if it helps this attention seeking tool live out his fantasy of pretending he is a WWE wrestler so be it. Just disappear already CC nobody here can stand your attention seeking rants

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

CC is a major tool! He doesnt even know what Jabroni means! He is so busy trying to sound like "the Rock" that he doesn't even know a jabroni is an unemployed bum, not just a bum! Yeah i guess all the NFL owners are jabronis! But if it helps this attention seeking tool live out his fantasy of pretending he is a WWE wrestler so be it. Just disappear already CC nobody here can stand your attention seeking rants

Well he saw this on " unemployed bum tv "