Ladainian Tomlinson-Ray Lewis. Big Mouths finally Shut!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Ladainian Tomlinson-Ray Lewis. Big Mouths finally Shut!

How many times did the Patriots play these 2 teams with these 2 guys always running their mouths about how the Pats are not the better team and should have lost to them!
    I dont take happiness in people losing but for these 2 guys I will.
    Now what excuses will they form and come up with that they were in the playoffs and got beat once again and this time not by New England.
    Face it boys, you lost, your always gonna lose and thats just a fact! Now go blame someone else or some other team, its what you always do!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Ladainian Tomlinson-Ray Lewis. Big Mouths finally Shut!

Don't ya just LOVE IT????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

so which one of these guys isnt a first ballot hall of famer? and which doesnt have a ring?...yeah...ray lewis can talk til the cows come home and ill always listen...LT...not so much

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Ryan and Revis need their mouths shut too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I doubt I'd listen to anything a murderer has to say!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

agreed titletownfan...rex ryan has to be just about the biggest, blubbering idiot the NFL has ever seen...

and who exactly murdered someone? last time i checked ray lewis was working with cops on conditioning in baltimore...doesnt exactly sound like an ex con to me...and beats the heck out of rodney harrison punching you in the junk or poking your eyes out on the bottom of a pile

marvin harrison might be worth lookin into about that murderer thing though...