Lance Briggs a Patriot....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....

shenanigan, the best example of the us and their money laundering ways is the current relationship with israel. america gives israel more foreign aid than anyone else by far. the agreement requires israel to turn around and spend 75% of the money on US goods. so they spend it all on military supplies used to kill palestinians. in return, the politicians, backed by big corps like those of the military complex and petition for more aid to israel. israel is now the 4th strongest military on earth. america is funding israels illegal occupation of palestine and the illegal blockade of gaza. in haiti, we destroyed all of the crops they depend on and in return gave them genetically modified seads which have taken over haiti soil and they can never plant their own crops again. we destroy countries and, give them some $ to rebuild, and then charge them out the yahoo in return for our "generocity"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....:
    [QUOTE]The subject of 9 11 is always a volatile one; much like abortion. When folks have nearly polar opposite opinions, emotions can run pretty high. I can certainly see both sides of this coin. Just like how citizens of the USA will want to honor innocent civilians for 9 11, I can also see how citizens of western Asia (AKA, Middle East - as coined by Americans) will want to honor their innocent civilians. There are organizations who estimate western asian civilian casualties at 1,455,590 since 1990 vs 33,143 US military casualties, over 100,000 US military injuries, and approx. 3,000 twin tower casualties. http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq http://antiwar.com/casualties/ http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_September_11_attacks So, I can understand what Cantstopme is saying. Like a handful of people have said, I don't think 9 11 is a holiday - only because I have questions as to WHO actually performed the act - and WHY. I don't know the answer for either question. However, the US response to 9 11 was a war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Casualties on both sides is the bad part of any war - and, it would not suprise me if the US government did it's best to underestimate Western Asian civilian casualties - just like how Western Asian countries would overestimate their own civilian casualties.  In addition, I'm betting the US government underestimate our own casualties and injuries - which we will only find out 25-50 years from now. The cynic in me says it was done because the US was in a recession, we did it for oil, and this country tends to go to war when we are in economic hard times. Oil companies are making billions of dollars of profit, while we are still paying higher prices for gasoline. Military personnel and civilians on both sides end up being pawns for their own respective governments. Is it for "freedom"? Well, that's what each respective government will use to justify its military actions. I'm thinking there are greedy people/entities behind each government from either side who are pulling the strings...and military people and their own civilians are merely puppets. I certainly respect the military for what they do, and am saddened by casualties in general - but I certainly wonder WHY our government does some things.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I don't think the US government planned a terrorist attack on it's own country; in it's largest city, on one of it's better landmark structures to help us get out of a recession or boost our economy because of oil prices. That to me is a bit of a stretch. The chances of this backfiring or them getting caught is ridiculously high. Did they know of possible terrorist attacks? I'm sure they did (they get thousands a day) and there is no way to prevent or look into all of them. The money/funding in the government was thin at certain points prior to these attacks, so I don't blame them from not preventing it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

funny thing is, even after a decade of war over 90% of afghans have never heard of 9/11 or the twin towers and have no clue why the US is occupying there country. soon, american troops will leave afghanistan with afghanese not even knowing why we were there in the first place. also, over 1million iraqis have been killed since 911 in the name of their role in 911 only to find out iraq had no role in 911. hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children killed by US forces and drone attacks. 9 years later we find osama in pakistan. now we are in libya, next syria.. how many wars do we have to fight and how many innocent people (americans, iraqis.. etc) have to die before we wake up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : I don't think the US government planned a terrorist attack on it's own country; in it's largest city, on one of it's better landmark structures to help us get out of a recession or boost our economy because of oil prices. That to me is a bit of a stretch. The chances of this backfiring or them getting caught is ridiculously high. Did they know of possible terrorist attacks? I'm sure they did (they get thousands a day) and there is no way to prevent or look into all of them. The money/funding in the government was thin at certain points prior to these attacks, so I don't blame them from not preventing it. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe that there really are idiots in this country, like cantstopme, who actually believe, or even give some credence, to this swill.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

There are trolls who believe America is all evil and there are homers who believe America is all good.

The truth is that America does a lot of great things, and America does a lot of terrible things.

What America needs is someone who will state the facts: "We did some good things, and we did some not-so-good things."
    Belichick for President.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... :      Hard to believe that there really are idiots in this country, like cantstopme, who actually believe, or even give some credence, to this swill.   
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Texaspat, on a day like today (when there are children that'll never know their parents) we have a tool writing about how bad our country is. Can you believe this? This guy has no clue what so ever of what this country is or does. No Clue. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : what exactly is the new world order and who represent it? are you trying to pin me into a corner and tie me to some alex jones type theory? i'm not christian, or religious, i don't follow alex jones, and i'm not muslim. i was born in stoughton, MA. thank you.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

I asked a simple question. I am trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about. In that endeavor I will desist. Thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : I asked a simple question. I am trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about. In that endeavor I will desist. Thank you.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

how about reading a book? howard zinn's "voices of a people's history of the united states", anything by noam chomsky especially "manufacturing consent", william blum "rogue state".... do you really want to know what i'm talking about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : how about reading a book? howard zinn's "voices of a people's history of the united states", anything by noam chomsky especially "manufacturing consent", william blum "rogue state".... do you really want to know what i'm talking about?

Yes. I really want to know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

i would also suggest "the holocaust industry" by norman finkelstein. "9/11" is america's "holocaust". an unquestionable pretext to declare war on anyone in the name of national security and patriotism.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]i would also suggest "the holocaust industry" by norman finkelstein. "9/11" is america's "holocaust". an unquestionable pretext to declare war on anyone in the name of national security and patriotism.

Obviously, the USA is not without blemish as a nation. Slavery and Japanese internment alone show that. Yet, one would be hard pressed to name any other national entity that has provided as much real freedom and prosperity to such a large number of persons as it has.

As far as wars and international adventures there have been some that are just and some that might well not have been. That's pretty much what you can say about any nation who has had the wherewithal to do such things.

Who is calling the shots regarding any of this is suspect. Certainly the will of the people is not and has not been done in all cases.

I will say this. Taking away American's freedom, to "protect our freedom" is a proposition only a foolish man can agree with.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

define the word freedom. i believe somalia is the freest country. america is the most prosperous, and not for average americans like us, the top 20%, particularly the top 1%. working americans generate enough money to support the world, yet we get scraps and the people calling the shots, and sitting on their behinds on day reap the benefits and then turn around and invest in other countries to make even more profit. we parade labels and vague terms like "democracy" and "patriotism", glorify acts like "911", notice that all you see at the end of every commercial in between FB games today is "Remember 9/11" "Don't forget 9/11"? even bud weiser is marketing to us today in the name of 911 and patriotism. it's disgusting. then we say nothing when the people who actually represent us (our government) turns around and takes away civil liberties, or destroy other nations, or finance the oppression of people of other nations all in the name of patriotism and protecting americans. very very similar to what norman finkelstein talks about in the holocaust industry.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]911 is no day to be celebrated. 911 is a date in which the us has committed many immoral acts against other countries and people. if lance briggs can tell me the motive behind the 911 attacks i will have no problem with him wearing whatever he wants. but i see no need to support nfl players cheerleading such an event they know nothing about in the name of patriotism... whatever that means.

What's next moron? Are you going to blame the person who gets robbed and killed for daring to wear that expensive watch? Or maybe that woman who got raped shouldn't have been wearing that low cut shirt. Last time I checked the people killed on 9/11 did not set government policies. Your reasoning is exactly the same BS that the highjackers used.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : What's next moron? Are you going to blame the person who gets robbed and killed for daring to wear that expensive watch? Or maybe that woman who got raped shouldn't have been wearing that low cut shirt. Last time I checked the people killed on 9/11 did not set government policies. Your reasoning is exactly the same BS that the highjackers used.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

cool story bro

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : cool story bro

Nice copout idiot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]define the word freedom. i believe somalia is the freest country. america is the most prosperous, and not for average americans like us, the top 20%, particularly the top 1%. working americans generate enough money to support the world, yet we get scraps and the people calling the shots, and sitting on their behinds on day reap the benefits and then turn around and invest in other countries to make even more profit. we parade labels and vague terms like "democracy" and "patriotism", glorify acts like "911", notice that all you see at the end of every commercial in between FB games today is "Remember 9/11" "Don't forget 9/11"? even bud weiser is marketing to us today in the name of 911 and patriotism. it's disgusting. then we say nothing when the people who actually represent us (our government) turns around and takes away civil liberties, or destroy other nations, or finance the oppression of people of other nations all in the name of patriotism and protecting americans. very very similar to what norman finkelstein talks about in the holocaust industry.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. This has been the way it is throughout history. Only it used to be worse.

That doesn't change the fact it is okay to commemorate the loss of 3000 innocent people. If you don't want to drape that in patriotism, that's fine.

I am a patriot in the sense that my lot is cast along with all these other folks that call themselves "Americans". I'm loyal to them because they are loyal to me. The government of the people is not necessarily always looking out for their best interest. I think that is obvious. No government ever has.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]"...you shoud look up the definition of the word conspiracy. like i told the other bozo, the oficial 911 story put out by the government is a conspircy. was there ever a trial? [/QUOTE]
    If you understood the Geneva Convention, you would know that the scum that perpetrated the 911 attacks were not combatants that deserve a trial, but they are considered unlawful combatants which do not require trials.

[QUOTE]"...did you know that christians believe if you don't accept jesus as your savior you go to hell? Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]
    Yes, but they don't strap bombs to themselves or their children and send them into places were innocents are then taken out because they don't believe.

Aren't you blessed to live in a country that allows you to have stupid, ungrateful, idiodic, and perverse ideas like you do and doesn't come in and take you away in a white jacket or inject you with lethal chemicals???  You shold be thankful ingrate!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

if You dont like the U.S.A then get the f__k out!!! try going to live in the middle east and see how long it takes to get beheaded for not having the same beliefs as them. or go blow yourself up in the name of god and get your 72 virgins

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]911 is no day to be celebrated. 911 is a date in which the us has committed many immoral acts against other countries and people. if lance briggs can tell me the motive behind the 911 attacks i will have no problem with him wearing whatever he wants. but i see no need to support nfl players cheerleading such an event they know nothing about in the name of patriotism... whatever that means.
    Awesome  post.  I'm  sure  the  herd  doesn't  understand  or  appreciate  your  statement.  Also,  kudos  to  Rashaad  Mendenhall  for  speaking  the  truth a  few  months  ago.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... :      "...911 is the date in which the United States committed many immoral acts against other countries and people?"      It must warm the hearts of every service man to read this sort of garbage, and know that they're fighting to keep knuckleheads like you safe from the ravages of terrorism.      Watch out, moron. The men in the white coats are gaining on you.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    TexasPat - Your  expertise  on  the  PATS  is  excellent.  I've  agreed  with  almost  all  of  your  posts.   Your  knowledge  on  the  9/11  issue  is  clearly  lacking.  You  sound  like  one  of  the  HERD.  Do  you  really  believe  for  one  second  that  9/11  happened  the  way  our  LAMESTREAM  MEDIA  told  it ?  Do  your  own  research  and  you'll  come  to  a  very  different  conclusion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8

tell this america soldier that he should leave the US and move to the middle east....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : If you understood the Geneva Convention, you would know that the scum that perpetrated the 911 attacks were not combatants that deserve a trial, but they are considered unlawful combatants which do not require trials. Yes, but they don't strap bombs to themselves or their children and send them into places were innocents are then taken out because they don't believe. Aren't you blessed to live in a country that allows you to have stupid, ungrateful, idiodic, and perverse ideas like you do and doesn't come in and take you away in a white jacket or inject you with lethal chemicals???  You shold be thankful ingrate!
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

as for the geneva convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBGBg1N_33Q

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

wow..... Lance Briggs to this garbage?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : If you understood the Geneva Convention, you would know that the scum that perpetrated the 911 attacks were not combatants that deserve a trial, but they are considered unlawful combatants which do not require trials. Yes, but they don't strap bombs to themselves or their children and send them into places were innocents are then taken out because they don't believe. Aren't you blessed to live in a country that allows you to have stupid, ungrateful, idiodic, and perverse ideas like you do and doesn't come in and take you away in a white jacket or inject you with lethal chemicals???  You shold be thankful ingrate!
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

you're correct christians don't strap bombs to themselves and kill groups of people. only poor desperate people do that. rich christians build big bombs and drop them on entire cities killing thousands and millions. go jesus!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]wow..... Lance Briggs to this garbage?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

it's not garbage. these are real life things. lance briggs and sports are garbage. trivial garbage. no wonder why americans are so dumb. "why is my son learning history and current events, he should be memorizing stats and other mens trivial acheivments while playing a childs game on grass with a leather ball."