Larry Fitzgerald

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

Larry Fitzgerald

Does anybody see this happening. He's a model citizen and all he wants to do is win. We need a true #1 and Fitzgerald would fit in nicely!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Larry Fitzgerald

I'm all for Larry Fitzgerald coming to New England but I really don't see that happening...At least not in this universe...Then again...I said the same thing about Randy Moss...I don't know...Maybe...Its possible! Not holding my breath.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

That certainly would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.  It will take a King's ransom to trade for Fitzy and the Pats won't do business like that.

While Fitzy would be a huge addition to the team, WR isn't a maor need right now. 

I want to see the Pats acquire some nastyness in the trenches and some game changers on defense.  Combine that with an upgraded running game (no disrespect BJGE) and the Pats will dominate for years to come. .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Fitzgerald:
    [QUOTE]That certainly would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.  It will take a King's ransom to trade for Fitzy and the Pats won't do business like that. While Fitzy would be a huge addition to the team, WR isn't a maor need right now.  I want to see the Pats acquire some nastyness in the trenches and some game changers on defense.  Combine that with an upgraded running game (no disrespect BJGE) and the Pats will dominate for years to come. .  
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Larry Fitzgerald :
    Posted by bosfanVA[/QUOTE]

I agree with getting nasty in the trenches. Mankins should get paid first of all and then we need some guys that can rush the QB off the edge. (Not TULLY B CAIN)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Before you guys drool all over Larry Overratedgerald, ask yourselves how far the Corvids went with Anquan Boldin.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Fitzgerald is better than Boldin.

I'd offer Arizona 33 for Fitzgerald and see if they bite. They are now rebuilding, so they may want see more value in two picks in Round 1, v.s. just the one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He wants Tom Brady-type guaranteed money. Belichick won't even THINK about doing that. Not when your offense wasn't that big a problem when it comes to scoring points anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Do you have a source for this?  I read he wanted to win, not get paid. Boldin held out to get paid and then forced himself out of Arizona. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Do you have a source for this?  I read he wanted to win, not get paid. Boldin held out to get paid and then forced himself out of Arizona. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6005077&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

:(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

no way this is happening.

This guy is the real deal. He wants money though.
    And AZ would prob want 1st and 2nd rounder

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ok, will forget that idea then. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

[QUOTE]again, how many Super Bowld did Baltimore win with Boldin?

Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

it doesnt work that way.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I don't trust ESPN completely but he's a quiet player in a small market so I don't think Mort would pick Fitz as a target and start tossing numbers around to get the markets stirred up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

[QUOTE]That certainly would be nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.  It will take a King's ransom to trade for Fitzy and the Pats won't do business like that. While Fitzy would be a huge addition to the team, WR isn't a maor need right now.  I want to see the Pats acquire some nastyness in the trenches and some game changers on defense.  Combine that with an upgraded running game (no disrespect BJGE) and the Pats will dominate for years to come. .  
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

WR is a major need.