Larry Fitzgerald

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nishan6t4. Show nishan6t4's posts

Larry Fitzgerald

I say pats should trade for him. Send Cards logan mankins and a send round pick for him. 
    He is just 27 and we all know what he did in that post season. will attract double coverage has the best hands  for a WR and can stretch the field and Cards are pretty much in a rebuilding mode any way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Re: Larry Fitzgerald

Let's also give the Packers a 3rd round pick and Kaczur for Aaron Rogers so that he can be our backup QB. I heard they need O-Linemen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

ahahahahahaha!  I like the Rogers idea.

I think the offense is honestly trying to stay away from a pure number 1receiver... as in Branch was always a bottom tier number 1 receiver but more like a perfect number 2... as was Givens..as was Patten.. as was Troy Brown... you see... no one really commanding the ball.  Even Vjax is a beter fit because that guy caught no more than 68 passes in one season. 

If we make any BIG moves, let's get a pass rusher.  Simple as that, because our offense does not need help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Give them Mankins? Are you crazy. A 2nd round pick is more than enough for them to part ways with Fitzgerald. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Let's trade for Randy Moss!  Then trade Randy Moss for Larry Fitzgerald.  Then trade Tom Brady to the Jets for Manchise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

see this thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a7160c921-f4d7-4ecb-a5b1-61c033c8a811

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i love when a post starts out "i say we should trade for" and then names the best player on a given team. real logical stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Just get Jerry Rice to unretire!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

Why would Arizona even think of trading Fitzgerald he is one of the best receivers in the league and is not a problem or asking to be traded

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Anyone who thinks they are GM superstars because they own Madden 11 are morons!

Rationalizing a legitimate reason why something that NEVER would happen could happen is born from Fantasy Football Gone Wild.

Next....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Well, I should point out that there have been a few articles suggesting Fitzgerald as well. The only reason being is that Arizona has to rebuild there offense, and needs draft picks to do so, and the pats have more then enough in the first two rounds to make it happen.