Larry Fitzgerald

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Larry Fitzgerald

Cards might be willing to deal . . . how many and what picks would we be willing to part with to bring him in?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Larry Fitzgerald

considering he wants to be paid like a QB and there are much bigger needs to be filled on the DL, OL, OL I wouldn't go higher then a 3rd which won't get it done. We are a pass rush away from a dominant D again and the OL is getting older and can't give Brady the time they use too so until those are fixed WR (a position we actually have pretty good depth in) is a secondary priority right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

As nice as it would be to have him, I agree with PatsEng, It would probably take a 1st and 3rd or 1st and 2nd at the least to get him and we need those picks to address the D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No, costs too much and we have too many other needs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I agree, too much money and we have other needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Hmmmm Joey Galloway I like how you think my friend! Everyone says we need a burner!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Larry ain't going no where. He is one player in their team who brings in people into the stadium. He is their Tom Brady. Cards are going to throw a boat load of money at him. I don't disagree. He is probably the best WR in the business and had a good season with back up QBs. Hell, they are even asking his opinion on the next QB they should sign via FA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Please, give it a break. LF is not coming to the Pats. Let's just stop talking about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Larry Fitzgerald:
    [QUOTE]Cards might be willing to deal . . . how many and what picks would we be willing to part with to bring him in?
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]

And what would they pay the man? 

Its always the same problem bringing in an upper level outsider.  Yes, we'd hope he performs well here but he hasn't doe so yet. Meanwhile, you anger every other roster player who makes less money than the new guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hoyer and our third. That all I would do. I like him but he's going to cost a fortune.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I got a better idea. Why don't we trade Mankins to the Steelers straight up for Woodley ? Because pass rushing good OLBs are at a premium and OGs are not. Fitz is the franchise player in Arizona. The Patriots have a better shot at Derek Anderson as back-up to Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Larry Fitzgerald:
    [QUOTE]Cards might be willing to deal . . . how many and what picks would we be willing to part with to bring him in?
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]

trade next years #1 and # 3. we won't need them as we will have rebuilt the team with this years draft and adding fitz

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

that would leave us pretty thin next yeas. All we have is 1,2,3,4, and 5.