Larry Johnson to be released today by KC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsoxfan74. Show patsoxfan74's posts

Larry Johnson to be released today by KC

ESPN Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs will release two time Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Larry Johnson to be released today by KC

How many years has he been in the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I'll never forget Dick Vermeil saying about LJ that "it's time to take the diapers off".

He was right. LJ apparently never took them off. Such potential squandered by an idiot. No team will pick him up. He's toast. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Not New England.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

This discussion would be helped if anyone knew the return status of the rest of our running backs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

In Response to Larry Johnson to be released today by KC:
    [QUOTE]ESPN Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs will release two time Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson.
    Posted by patsoxfan74[/QUOTE]

This I understand, the suspension I don't.    While 'slurs' are not nice I find it a little strange that the NFL can suspend someone for them.  If they want to release the player then that's fine by me it's their right.... but I think player suspensions should be limited to football or legal matters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Johnson to be released today by KC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Larry Johnson to be released today by KC : This I understand, the suspension I don't.    While 'slurs' are not nice I find it a little strange that the NFL can suspend someone for them.  If they want to release the player then that's fine by me it's their right.... but I think player suspensions should be limited to football or legal matters.
    Posted by Stupideeediot[/QUOTE]

It is't the slurs in isolation.

One week before that he blasted the coach as a "guy who went to college on a golf scholarship."

He has multiple counts of hitting women.

The 'slurs' were just the icing on the cake --  and to add to it, he repeated the same thing after apologizing.

And as far as slurs and suspensions . . .forget races, creeds, and sexuality . . . go into work tomorrow, walk up to someone and call them a f-ing a-whole and in front of everyone, then come back the next day and do the same thing right in front of the boss.

See how quickly they ask you to clean out your desk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Johnson to be released today by KC:
    [QUOTE]I'll never forget Dick Vermeil saying about LJ that "it's time to take the diapers off". He was right. LJ apparently never took them off. Such potential squandered by an idiot. No team will pick him up. He's toast. 
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

Some people may look at this as similar to when BB signed Corey Dillon but that would be wrong. LJ will never be a team player and will never change his attitude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

If Belchick thinks he can get something out of LJ, then sure, but I wouldn't count on him to be the second coming of Corey Dillon.

I like what Maroney's doing right now and I think I'd rather see the Patriots ride him out than take a chance on a problem-child.  Maroney's disappointment over blocking is nothing compared to domestic violence and slandering his coach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Corey Dillion had attitude problems about "not winning with Cincy" he was bull and thats why he was a great pickup for the patriots. Cuz the guy wanted to win and was a gamer. LJ is far from being a gamer. Pure bum that had a ton of skills early in his career.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

He will not be a Pat thats for sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Larry Johnson to be released today by KC:
    [QUOTE]ESPN Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs will release two time Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson.
    Posted by patsoxfan74[/QUOTE]

Myra Kraft has an extremely firm position regarding any player accused of domestic violence.  Any Patriots player that strikes a woman is rapidly shown the door.  So it would amaze me if the Patriots so much as brought in Larry Johnson for a look-see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Im all set with Larry Johnson. At this point Maroney is just as good if not a better back.