Last post for a while

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Last post for a while

I'm headed to Afghanistan to fly medevac soon.  Just wanted to say bye to everybody, thanks for the Pats talk.  I don't get to talk to too many Patriot fans  in Germany so I come here.  I'll be keeping up with the season however I can, my wife sends me tapes.  I'll check in when I can (internet situation looks sketchy now though) and keep up with the season...and the draft...and training camp and all that stuff until next fall.

Sorry to anyone I p*ssed off, whatever it was it's over no hard feelings to anyone.  Don't forget it's just football, have fun, spend time with your families over the holidays if you can.  Go Pats

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Last post for a while

God Bless and Good luck sir and your service to our country is much appreciated.

I have a nephew from MA in Indiana (I think) right now training to go to Afghanistan very soon as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

God bless you... And thank you for all you do..  it doesn't go unnoticed..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

You and I had a small tussle over nothing....good luck over there you are a member of the best and the brightest this country has to offer. You and all the men and women overseas are heros and should be celebrated as such.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

shen take care brother, God bless and watch your 6.  As always thank you for the service, hope you get to log on once in a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

take care

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

THANK YOU for your service...  hopefully all the Pats' game tapes are WINS!!

Good Luck and help save our soldiers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

good luck man, my son is in Kandahar w the 101st see you back here soon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Thank you for your service Shen.  Be safe. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Be safe man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We're losing one of the true Patriots fans for a while. Why can't underdog, PhatRex and Whodey go away for a while? 

Good luck, and let's hope the Pats win a SB for you while you're gone. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

Take care, my prayers go out to you and the rest of your family.  Trust me during this tough economic time you never p--sed me off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Come back safe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Stay safe, come back when you can, there's shortage of reasonable minds on this board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Be safe, thank-you for sharing here on the board. keep in touch if you can.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

When you're back let me know, I'm in Germany (albeit in the northern part whereas I suspect you're in the south).

Stay careful and come back safe.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Stay safe . . and best of luck.  I have a friend from the NH National Guard who's a helicopter pilot who flew Medevac missions in Iraq.  He showed me film of him landing his helicopter in desert sands at night . . . man, that's tough stuff.  You guys do remakable work. 

Hope you stay safe . . and thanks for your service. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

You will be missed here Shen. Stay safe. Come back soon. We all want the same thing for our team...so never worry about p1ssing anyone off. It's all a matter of opinion. Thanks for your service to our country. I can't overstate that enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Good luck to you and Be safe.....I was wondering if you should ship us a helicopter back here piece by piece so they wont notice? We will rebuild it and wipe out the Jets...just a thoughtYell

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thank you for your service and your good work. Bring our men back in and yourself back home safely. What you do is appreciated here at home.
    You never pi&&ed me off.

Salute.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Best of luck Shenanigan, and be safe. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Be safe and good luck. I'll be the first to admit I take my freedom for granted but I don't fail to recognize that people like you also help make that freedom possible.

A heartfelt thanks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

I hear The Taliban are Jets fans..Good luck sir.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Good luck and stay Safe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Take care of yourself Shen.  You might get lucky and be able to post here from time to time.  I know a handful of contractors over there, and they tell me they are building out the infrastructure on the bases much like they did in Iraq.  

Oh, and considering the types of missions you will be flying, I have one more wish...I hope you are bored stiff over there.  When you're busy it's not good.