LAWL

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: LAWL

In Response to Re: LAWL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAWL : WeDerr - That's just not fair, and although I am not a pats fan, I think Tom's honor can be defended here.  It is entirely possible that Tom took a couple of Ibuprophen tablets for his chronic shoulder injury (see injury reports), and didn't think he'd be in any condition to drive after taking them.  He's just being responsible. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

but how does that explain the soft serve ice cream....that is just wrong....then again maybe his boss, i mean wife ordered for him....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAWL : He's terrible at it.  He has no idea we're all laughing at how pathetic he is trying to get a jab in. Hey, at least it's somewhat of a chuckle.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I often wonder if you are talking about the royal "we" or if you do really think that there are others that think like you do?  So "we" are laughing at someone and not with someone, and that someone is not you???? or "we" are wondering what other people on this thread do for work?? when you do the least amount of work.  dont give me that multitask garbage either.  you are multitasking enough on this forum alone like a forum bewkake hoe.  sucking off 4 threads at once. lololol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAWL : but how does that explain the soft serve ice cream....that is just wrong....then again maybe his boss, i mean wife ordered for him....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Well, didn't your mommy get you an ice cream when you had an ouchie?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I could see how a couple of the mental midgets on this board would let you speak for them.  carry on, that other thread looks about ready for you B ukake rusty. better get over there before you get some in your hair.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I guess rusty doesnt take bb example dont give people stuff to go on say little and move on ,thats what i learned from bb since hes been here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]I am pretty sure I can speak for some here other than myself. So, yeah, a plural would be "we". I know for one Zdeno33 agrees with me. And I am sure others who didn't even respond are chuckling at Undies horrendous attempts at a zinger. Just awful.  No skill whatsoever.  Brutal.  LAWL

And yet there you are responding, which is all I need to claim victory.  WINNER!

Yogi, when you are done tonguing your toe jam (and we all know it will be a while) maybe that fungus will find its way to the few synapses in your brain and cause a cogent thought.  At least we can hope.

Forgive us if we don't wait for it to happen.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]You certainly love to talk about male's ejaculation parties, there, Whodat.   Anyone else think Whoodie mentions bukakie a little to frequently here? "LAWLS" Here is Whodat ready for bukakie action. Yes, his suit is machine washable:

Is that Tom Brady?  Long hair (check), scruffy beard (check), effiminate pose (check check).  Yep, that's Tommy.  I'd ask where's Gisele, but she's obviously taking the picture.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

All I care about is him sliding on another ring....here a good site...http://60maxpowero.com/index.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAWL : Is that Tom Brady?  Long hair (check), scruffy beard (check), effiminate pose (check check).  Yep, that's Tommy.  I'd ask where's Gisele, but she's obviously taking the picture.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

lol

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]ahhhh you can do better than that pick rusty.  lets look at this one. wrong on 2 fronts: 1 he is eating a faw king soft serve cone...soft... 2 she is driving. the last time my wife drove me anywhere was...hmmmm.NEVER this guy better get hungry and not for soft serve ice cream and sentimental moments.  he is going to get eaten up next time he faces up against my defense.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Alright...this conversation shoulda ended with Rusty's reminder of those Sanchez pics, along with wozzy's interpretation of Brady's "hands up" thing on the slide ("he's probably giddy with anticipation of what position Giselle will be in by the time he gets to the bottom...and we'd all be). 

But Sanchez?  C'mon now...there's no excuse for that half-shirt, gay-night club singing, strategically 1 sided slouching low-hip-hugger Gap pants sh#t.  And sorry, fyi-Some of us have evolved to the point of not having ape-man chest hair, and my last chic?  Nearly EVERY day, she'd pick me up when I was bartending late night...With a 12 pack that she bought...and we'd ride home in HER car, as she drove, and I just sat back chillin'.  Guys:  You're gonna have to do better than Brady's wife treating him like royalty, him eating ice-cream in a certain cone-configuration, and Brady not dancing right because he's got a boot on while he's recovering from a football injury in Rio with his super model wife...ya know?  <especially in the light of those reminders of Mark Sanchez down memory lane pics /> 

Now someone tell me WhatInTF "LAWL" means, o.k.?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

if i have time tomorrow, i am going to do a "real men of genius" like the old budwieser commercial, dedicated to bukakie rusty. 

Here's to you Bukakie Rusty.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

all you  fail end it little boys

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Very clever with the Brady pictures, but really pathetic how the New York Jest have no identity of their own. Their whole existence is in reference to the Patriots (or the Giants to a lesser extent). Just listen to any NY fan, media person, player, Rex, or Woody and all they talk about is the Patriots. You never hear the Pats or their fans referencing the Jets because they have no need to... Having won nothing in close to 50 years of their history, Rex's boys have an even lesser identity than that other Jets team, the one from Winnipeg.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAWL : Another major FAIL. Pathetic!

Once again we need to explain.  Bill is laughing AT YOU NOT WITH YOU.

Don't get down on yourself, that's why you go to elementary school. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

And another thing on this here:  When you SEE a pic SO perfect like Brady going down the slide at the precise and utterly perfect moment at that very second in which he was captured on film...You TAKE it for ALL It's Worth!  Baby you see the opportunity, and YOU Run with it...til there ain't no runnin' left in you, and no place left to run...

You say stuff like:  "Oh man, Brady looks as giddy as a Girl Scout Brownie at the water park for the first time, because she won the #1 Cookie-Seller trip, after she beat her arch nemesis by 1 box of thin mints....Weeeeeee, whoopsie-doodle-Wheeeee...Suzie stinking Smithson, Where are YOU now! Whoopeeeee...!"

Stuff like that...ANY-thing.  I'm just ad-libin' that...but man IF I turned this into a thread itself, I could've torn this bit up.  Man, Good Gahd in Heaven Jets and Colts Fans...It's like you people are entirely devoid of any originality, and most every form of creativity... (leaving this last bit open, just for you fellas...).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Show us the way Laz. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Show us the way Laz. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Alright, alright...  Like IF you could add just a little tiny bit more detail to it, ALWAYS do.  Say you've seen the pic of Brady goin' down the slide, and immediately equate it with looking "girly".  Well, you take the next step in his (and your own) childishness, and ask: "Alright, Gotta figure out the MOST girly image...He looks like a lil' girl, so BAM=Girl Scout."  Then you just take of from there:  Little story on how & why he's there (AS a "girl-scout").  Story takes a backseat to detailed imagery here...Remember the story WILL come; And it'll come based off the detailed imagery provided (why do the extra work? That's my motto)... 

So Brady the girl scout's goin' down the slide, and Why's he even there?  Because he's won the girl scout cookie contest...!  Again:  Just add more and more detail...rankin' on his girl scout rival, adding girl scout cookie names.  Now, I ONLY know of the "Thin Mint".  No...hopefully excessive knowledge on Girl Scouts themselves OR their Cookies=Not a good thing to have, & not my trademark.  Yet, IS it worth it to just spend 1 extra sec to Google "Types of Girl Scout Cookies"?  YES!  Of COURSE it is! 

Then as Brady's goin' down the slide, and he's bustin' on his rival, "Suzie (with a "z" as is your purpose here)- stinkin' Smithson", you take an extra mile by saying:  "Suzie stinkin' Smithson, sure wish u could Tag-Alongs, but Thank-U-Berry-Munch & Thanks-A-Lot for the sweet & tastey trip to the waterpark, hopin' you appreciate your Shout-Outs as you're home sulking over milk and the 37 boxes of cookies, your mom worthlessly bought to pad your stats!"

Too much?  Noooo!  Never enough!        

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Btw WeDerrWEDAT...I found out what "LAWL" means:

This is what "lol" sounds like irl. Say it with me, Laaaaaawwwwwlllll. Good job.
    Lawl
    Term used as a stand in for "LOLl", however usually said in a sarcastic manner, where somebody's substandard manner of typing is criticised
    The pronunciation of 'lol' or 'laugh out loud.' Often used in internet chatting.
    Latter application of: Laughing a whole lot.

~You have just gotta be kidding me, right?  No wonder why noone responded to me asking what "LAWL" meant?  Because I thought it had to do with some derisive play on Brady looking like a girl, or a sissy, or ANYthing!  But you're telling me that "LAWL" is the next generation's form of an already created computer term, that was created by the next generation of 12 yaer old computer-geek, and that it was originally based on nothing whatsoever?

This about sum it up...?

Remember when I said this earlier?:

"Man, Good Gahd in Heaven Jets and Colts Fans...It's like you people are entirely devoid of any originality, and most every form of creativity... (leaving this last bit open, just for you fellas...)."

I vastly over-played my hand...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Brady has...patriots-3-rings
    Sancheeze has...
    www.oldtimestrongman.com/super_squats.html">Olympic Champion John Davis Squatting

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PorterRULES. Show PorterRULES's posts

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: