Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard"

Dont know if you guys have seen this yet but was checkin up on things at PFT and found this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/31/lions-jackson-calls-logan-mankins-a-dirty-bastard/

Pretty intresting considering Jackson has a teammate who likes to pulls QB's helmets off and throw them to the ground.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard"

Aren't they all until they take a shower after the game???  (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard"

Is he the brother between Tito and Jermain?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard":
    [QUOTE]Is he the brother between Tito and Jermain?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

good one. by the way who the he11 is lawrence jackson anyways?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

I love the way Logan plays, and on the same token love the way Suh plays.  They are both intense beasts and play hard, the problem with most guys that are that intense and passionate is they take it a little to far on occasion but thats something you happily live with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

My god this is football, not baseball, Talk to the old pro's about what happens in the trenches from years gone by, I swear hearing DLinemen complaining about "dirty players" makes me want to cry and just remember the 70's and 80's interior line play and all the gouging and face punching that  use to happen every play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

You could say the same thing about Suh

I personally respect the way both play and would hate to see Goodell fine/suspend either of them for playing the game with the physicality and intensity it was meant to have before the politically correct era where people hitting too hard might hurt little-Johnny-needs-a-trophy's feelings

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Logan is a Dirty B@$stard, fine by me!

I hope he roughs up the dlineman he plays real good, it his job you know.

Lawrence Jackson, what a jokester.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lions=Jests north

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Mankins is a baby, he's tough against the people he can mop the floor with, but let's see him try it with Osi. -_-...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lawrence Jackson of the Detriots lions calls logan Mankins a "Dirty B@stard" : it's got nothing to do with "political correctness" d*bag....it has to do with players bigger stronger and faster than ever and trying to keep them on the field not on crutches or in a caste...what an a** you are
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

And modern medical and safety technology more than compensates for the increases in physical ability, if only the league would REQUIRE players to wear said safety equipment (most players don't even wear ANY mouthpieces, hip pads, butt pads, thigh pads)

Funny how the league would rather change the rules and chastise defenders for playing too tough than require players to use what's already available.

Another fantastic piece of logic by the Giants genius

But keep cherry-picking your replies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Suh and Mankins aren't dirty.  Penalties for facemasking, or fines for throwing punches aren't new, been going on as long as football has been around.  If they were doing this stuff every game it'd be one thing, but I don't see anything out of the norm here.  Couple great players, getting into it during a physical game.