LB/DE rotation

4-3
    Fanene(sp), folk, Love, Hightower

Mayo, spikes, Chandler

reserves(nink, deadrick, brace, etc)

3-4
    Fanene(sp), folk, Love/deadrick

Mayo, spikes, hightower, chandler

reserves( nink, deadrick/love, brace, etc)

What am I missing.  A new DT pushes love/brace/deadrick to pure reserve role players correct?  Is this roughly how we view the capabilities of these guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: LB/DE rotation

I think you have Hightower in the wrong spots. I think it will look a little more like this.

4-3
    Ninc/Carter       Wilfork       Fanene      Jones/Cunningham
                   Mayo          Spikes       Hightower

3-4
                     Wilfork          Love         Fanene
    Hightower/Scott       Mayo         Spikes          jones/Ninc

I'm assuming they resign Carter but Ninc is a great extra guy we have that can play in both 4-3 and 3-4

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In Response to Re: LB/DE rotation:
    [QUOTE]I think you have Hightower in the wrong spots. I think it will look a little more like this. 4-3 Ninc/Carter       Wilfork       Fanene      Jones/Cunningham                Mayo          Spikes       Hightower 3-4                  Wilfork          Love         Fanene Hightower/Scott       Mayo         Spikes          jones/Ninc I'm assuming they resign Carter but Ninc is a great extra guy we have that can play in both 4-3 and 3-4
    Posted by maine12[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

With 2 pass rushers on board...I think Carter is gone.  I do see them picking up a RB and/or S from the veteren pile...OL, DL, WR, and LB have good depth now, so a VFA would be a waste at these spots.  They can always get a stud in the draft, but a VFA I just don't see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: LB/DE rotation:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LB/DE rotation : Thanks. With 2 pass rushers on board...I think Carter is gone.  I do see them picking up a RB and/or S from the veteren pile...OL, DL, WR, and LB have good depth now, so a VFA would be a waste at these spots.  They can always get a stud in the draft, but a VFA I just don't see.
    Posted by fl+adam,[/QUOTE]

I could still see them resigning Carter at some point between now and training camp. He at the least would give us some experience, because Scott and Jones don't have it in this system. I imagine they can and will move Hightower outside on occasion, but he's a rookie too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah put Carter on the pup and have some depth in case of injury/poor play by some rookies. I sure wouldn't mind Carter schooling Jones for a year!!!