LB Kiko Alonso

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: LB Kiko Alonso

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Doesn't this guy kind of remind you of a young Brian Urlacher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-qW9QiEfg

I really like Alonso... on the negative side, he's a tick light for what they generally like at ILB (238 at both the combine/pro day), though I don't see it as much of an issue for him to add 3-5 pounds... I think I gained that at lunch today.  He can also overrun some plays due to his aggressiveness.

On the positive size he's an extremely active and athletic kid that plays with good physicality and aggression... has sideline to sideline range and could be an asset in coverage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

He looks pretty good. Can we get him in the third round?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

He looks pretty good. Can we get him in the third round?

He should be off the board at some point on Day 2, so Rd 3 is a possibility.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

He might be good as a hybred LB-S for pass coverage, pass rush and a little more ability v the run on passing downs than a true DB.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I don't think he'll be available at 91. Pats will probably have to postpone taking a WR if they want Alonso. They'd have to take him at 59 or a slight trade down. Take someone like Swope at 91.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

You can never judge a player on a highlight tape. When I watch film on players you need to watch the entire game. I know you(King) have been really high on him since the start and their is  a good reason why. But he really doesn't play that stout against pro-offenses. He could be great on third down but I think you can find a successful player againt the pass in rounds 5 and 6 as well. I just think their are biggers need in round 3 such as CB, S, G/C, and WR. Deep draft and some very good DB's in round 3 will be there.