Lendale white

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Lendale white

The titans dont need him and will most likely be open to trading/releasing him.

The pats should pick him up, he could be an every down Big bruising Running back that we have sorely missed since Corey Dillion left. Maroney needs to go, it seems like he fumbles in every big game. "Law Firm" and White would make an excellent combo at RB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Lendale white

I'll take Maroney over White any day.  White can be an effective short yardage back when he has a compliment like Chris Johnson but I just can't see him being a solid #1 option.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Maybe we could use him at FB......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I dunno man, Maroney is not the long term solution, Maybe B.B. will pick up a RB in the draft but i think Lendale + lawfirm would be a much better combo then what we have now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I completely disagree.  How do you figure Maroney isn't a long-term option?  Before Chris Johnson arrived White had 300 carries for a 3.7 average.  The only season that White had a 4.0 ypc average was his rookie year and he only got 60 carries.  Maroney's only season without a 4.0+ average was last year when he only had 28 attempts due to an injury plagued year.

Sure, White found the endzone 15 times last season but that helps when you're the battering ram and the other guy is doing the majority of the work.  Like I said, I like White in a short yardage scenario but I'd rather see Maroney touch the ball 20 times a game than White.  Maroney has been running hard the past few weeks too, he seems to be hitting the hole much harder and he's lowering his head and running over defensive backs (hellooooo Kerry Rhodes!!!) rather than trying to dance around them. 

Basically what I'm trying to say is if they are going to replace Maroney, I'd want it to be someone better than Lendale White!