Lenon and Tinoisamoa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

Lenon and Tinoisamoa

With Lenon now in the fold, will the Patriots continue to go after Tinoisamoa?  I certianly hope so. The Pats need some depth at linebacker.  I would have preferred Tinoisamoa over Lenon to begin with, but I'd like to hear the rest of your thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Lenon and Tinoisamoa

They still need depth but at OLB, so Tinoisamoa is not the answer.  Perhaps, Greg Ellis could be a fit...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

We need one more OLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

No way on another ILB, they might need an OLB, but I'd like to see how the young guys do in camp first.  With Mayo, Bruschi, Guyton, and Lenon, the inside should be covered.  Barring injury, you only need three of those guys anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it would still be a good pick-up.the guy can play LB pretty good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

remember there are 91 guys already on the roster how many more do they need, you can only get enough reps/good looks at teh players you already have.The Pats will be cutting some people as will other teams, some vets and some rookies will get cut there may be other players availble that are better than Lennon and Tiniisamoa. Bill will have a roster of the 53 BEST PLAYERS he can get a look at, I will trust his judgement on which are the 53 BEST