LEON DID PLAY FOOTBALL!...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LEON DID PLAY FOOTBALL!...

and I have proof. Look at the name on the helmet of guy handing the ball off to Greene, that's got to be leon...LOL!

Shonn Greene | RB | New York Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: LEON DID PLAY FOOTBALL!...

Now that is priceless!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

And leon this is at jest camp too.....LOL!  Poor guy with a last name Dick, I wonder if he's a Trojan like Sanchez....LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Nice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

hmm, Leon's last name is the same as his favorite bedtime snack. Coincidence? I think not

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]hmm, Leon's last name is the same as his favorite bedtime snack. Coincidence? I think not
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

He even had his teeth modified to assist. Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

BDC to leon...Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page.

Leon, did you actually play football?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

BDC to leon...Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page.

The only way Leon is a "community member" here is like the wino who hops off a train is one of the "townsfolk"!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]BDC to leon... Our editors are reviewing this community member's Page. Leon, did you actually play football? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat36[/QUOTE]

Come on gymrat recognize his talent. Do you know how hard it is to line up your guys so that when the field starts to vibrate they go in the right direction? Leon's a pro at it. Here's his team in action...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sD1hmqBFs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Coaches at Jest practice:
    "run the QB sneak "Dick" can penetrate"
    "run the wildcat no-one can cover "Dick"
    "Dick over the middle uncovered"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

-- "Do you know how hard it is to line up your guys so that when the field starts to vibrate they go in the right direction?" --

When the motor burned out on our Coleco "Live Action" Football, me and my brothers used to drum our fingers on the table to make the field vibrate.

Of course, the players still wouldn't go in the right direction, but that game was awesome anyway.