Leon is Always Lurking......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon561. Show Leon561's posts

Leon is Always Lurking......

Good afternoon Gang!
    Just getting ready for a productive work week and thought I might check in with my horribly accented neighbors from the North.

So what's it going to be like in here after today's pats game??
    Will it be more of the usual complaining and Conspiracy theories or will pats fans learn a lesson from Leon and back their team through good times and in bad???

My bet is the usual complaining but we'll see.I'll be monitoring the pats game thread throughout this afternoons game and of course throughout the week!
    So go put on your pats hat, sweats, jersey,socks ,underwear,etc and paint your faces you face painting pats fans because it's soon to be game time! 

How are ya!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Leon is Always Lurking......

Hey Leon,
    My guess is there is gonna be celebrration throughout the board today.  Anyways, looks like we're gonna have a mix of snow and rain today, in October, which can't bode to well for our warm weather friends to the south, the Titans.  How is the weather up in NYC.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I didn't realize state-funded wellfare checks constitute a "productive work week". 
    I'm just waiting for Leon to start to badmouth his team.  He does this quite a bit on the Jets' boards. 

Honestly, though, Leon...I have to congratulate you on not stealing other people's posts for a couple weeks now.  Good work...I always had faith that you could do it on your own, lil' fella.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Le-fraud, im still waiting for proof!!! It shows me that you are a gut-less fraud that doesnt have the "man-hood"...we all know you are full of *hit and you never played DIV1 football, except maybe the ball-boy is as close as you ever got.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

Hey DOOOfus! What's Mark "Shanchise" up to today??

4 for 15 56yards.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C you NY FOOLS in 4 weeks!!

Licking my chops for a lil revenge on ur weak  a s s squad, who's showing their true colors lately!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The best thing about this week is that the "Sanchise" can't play in the cold weather. XD l0l!!!

The Jets drafted a QB that's ineffective in the cold weather!!! That is so Jet like. It's ok, Leon. Peyton Manning isn't that good in the snow either, but atleast he has a dome where he plays 50% of his games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

In Response to Leon is Always Lurking......:
    [QUOTE]Good afternoon Gang! Just getting ready for a productive work week and thought I might check in with my horribly accented neighbors from the North. So what's it going to be like in here after today's pats game?? Will it be more of the usual complaining and Conspiracy theories or will pats fans learn a lesson from Leon and back their team through good times and in bad??? My bet is the usual complaining but we'll see.I'll be monitoring the pats game thread throughout this afternoons game and of course throughout the week! So go put on your pats hat, sweats, jersey,socks ,underwear,etc and paint your faces you face painting pats fans because it's soon to be game time!  How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon561[/QUOTE]

Ummm...  not much to complain about here.

How them Jets doing?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

speaking of leon.. Is Sanchez s h ittin the bed again or what?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]Good afternoon Gang! Just getting ready for a productive work week and thought I might check in with my horribly accented neighbors from the North. So what's it going to be like in here after today's pats game?? Will it be more of the usual complaining and Conspiracy theories or will pats fans learn a lesson from Leon and back their team through good times and in bad??? My bet is the usual complaining but we'll see.I'll be monitoring the pats game thread throughout this afternoons game and of course throughout the week! So go put on your pats hat, sweats, jersey,socks ,underwear,etc and paint your faces you face painting pats fans because it's soon to be game time!  How are ya!?

You are a complete tool bud..Monitor..hahaha do u have a life />?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Where oh where are you Leon????????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

In Response to Re: Leon is Always Lurking......:
    [QUOTE]Where oh where are you Leon????????
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

He's stroking his Week 2 Jet SuperBowl trophy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon is Always Lurking...... : He's stroking his Week 2 Jet SuperBowl trophy.
    Posted by GrantW[/QUOTE]

Back to the bridge under which he lives.  The library is closed....He can't respond!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

10/29, 119 yds, 5 ints.....against the Bills....at home......the horror......the horror......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

How bad were the Jets? So bad the announcers started talking about Namath in an effort to say something positive about them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Where are you lurking now? behind mommy? fraud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Leon, glad your sticking with your team during THE TOUGH TIMES.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

Leon.... Leon.... Are you out there?

Crickets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Tough times.....its been 40+ years Tongue out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Be prepared folks for the Pats bashing for "running up the score" and Leon claiming he is all flowers and roses about the Jets and he will not give up on them.  He is "not like" those other Jets fans we see on the Jets boards!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again.  Leon or whatever he goes by is a pathetic, sad,  little person. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Be prepared folks for the Pats bashing for "running up the score" and Leon claiming he is all flowers and roses about the Jets and he will not give up on them.  He is "not like" those other Jets fans we see on the Jets boards!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I think the focus should be on Sanchez for running up Buffalo's INT stats like that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't realize state-funded wellfare checks constitute a "productive work week".  I'm just waiting for Leon to start to badmouth his team.  He does this quite a bit on the Jets' boards.  Honestly, though, Leon...I have to congratulate you on not stealing other people's posts for a couple weeks now.  Good work...I always had faith that you could do it on your own, lil' fella.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

He found some great stuff dumpster diving this week. Very productive.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leon is Always Lurking...... : I think the focus should be on Sanchez for running up Buffalo's INT stats like that.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Good one... and when is the honeymoon over?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

did the Jets win Leon?......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Well...I think that our good buddy Leon will be "lurking" only in the shadows, after the Jets laid an egg at home, losing 16-13 to the Bills in OT...thanks primarily to 5 Mark Sanchez interceptions: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2009/10/18/2009-10-18_loss_to_bills_a_kick_in_the_pants_for_jets.html