Leon is BACK!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Leon is BACK!!

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glen -get back to work!And "Put the Coffee Down!"We all get old...even your Tom Brady.hey it was a nice run...better then most but all good things must come to an end.

Are the leaves changing up there yet?maybe I'll take a ride up to Foxboro this weekend

[/QUOTE]

Suit yourself.  If you come to Foxborough this weekend, you are going to have a looong ride back. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Do pats fans ever remember Spygate or is that just something that didn't happen in their minds?

look at the stats folks- The pats haven't won anything since-Knowledge is power!

[/QUOTE]

Since Spygate they have won more regular season games than any other team in the NFL--by far. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Glen -get back to work!And "Put the Coffee Down!"We all get old...even your Tom Brady.hey it was a nice run...better then most but all good things must come to an end.

Are the leaves changing up there yet?maybe I'll take a ride up to Foxboro this weekend

[/QUOTE]

Suit yourself.  If you come to Foxborough this weekend, you are going to have a looong ride back. 

[/QUOTE]

I expect 5-6 hours.  Of course 3 of that will be getting out of the parking lot.

[/QUOTE]

It will seem more like twenty-four hours thinking about New England ran for 250 yards against the stout Jets defense and how Sanchez threw three picks and got strip sacked twice.  You don't really believe the Jets are going to be competitive against the Patriots this Sunday, do you?  Now that is delusional. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Oh, great. I've got a rash that's more entertaining than that guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I expect 5-6 hours.  Of course 3 of that will be getting out of the parking lot.

[/QUOTE]

It will seem more like twenty-four hours thinking about New England ran for 250 yards against the stout Jets defense and how Sanchez threw three picks and got strip sacked twice.  You don't really believe the Jets are going to be competitive against the Patriots this Sunday, do you?  Now that is delusional. 

[/QUOTE]

Let's see, 250/3.3 is 75 rushing attempts.  I'll take it.

[/QUOTE]

On the season NE's rushing average is 4.2 yards per carry, good for ninth in the league (the Jets rush for 3.8 yards per carry, which is 23rd in the league).  Imagine how big NE's eyes are getting when they see that the Jets give up 4.7 yards per carry, 5th worse in the league.  NE, I am afraid, will not be so generous since they are the fourth best rushing defense at 3.4 yards a carry.  Ground and pound it is, but not by the Jets! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Leon, you made my colts look silly yesterday after outlasting the Packers last week. 

Not sure what to make of these 3 teams right now. 

I am inclined to say the Pack took the colts lightly and got their arrogance handed to them.  The colts are neither as good or bad as these two games demonstrated.  The Jets (and Shonn Greene in particular) can be better than they've shown - when they wish to. 

I am concerned for you and your team that Greene doesn't always show up but is capable of being an excellent player when his mind is into it. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

NE may have won more regular season games since the ugly and disgusting Spygate fiasco but they haven't won the BIG one since!Just ask the the GIANTS

Perhaps it the Curse of Spygate?!

[/QUOTE]

What do you blame the Jets' 43 year failure on?  Do you know that most Americans were not even alive when the Jets won the Super Bowl their single time?  In fact, since the only people who can attest to its actually having happened are probably hopelessly senile, we have to wonder if it did actually happen.     

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NE may have won more regular season games since the ugly and disgusting Spygate fiasco but they haven't won the BIG one since!Just ask the the GIANTS

Perhaps it the Curse of Spygate?!

[/QUOTE]

What do you blame the Jets' 43 year failure on?  Do you know that most Americans were not even alive when the Jets won the Super Bowl their single time?  In fact, since the only people who can attest to its actually having happened are probably hopelessly senile, we have to wonder if it did actually happen.     

[/QUOTE]

Let the little boys have their fun. When the end of the season comes around and the clock ticks up to 44 years without a SB appearence they can take consulation in the Pats having lost to Seattle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

hard to believe an organization's fans can talk so much crap considering their team hasnt dont anything for most of their fans' lives......seriously, your envy for the patriots is just embarassing....you make fun of the patriots super bowl losses when you havent been to a super bowl since nixon was in office...

must be brutal to be a jets fan...having to troll another team's forum to make up for your teams shortcomings? damn..

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hey Leon! I'm doin' great how 'bout yourself? It's been a while, I've missed your voice of reason, lol.

This board does go a little overboard crazy after a loss doesn't it? I can't wait to play your powerhouse Jets next week, it should be a real barnburnah.

By the way, the Jets might be in 1st place, but they're also in last place. hehe

P.S. Does carawaydj know you're back?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Watching a fan base that still holds on to a SB win about 10 years ago is a must watch and a learning experience for all of us.

i've mentioned this before and I will say it again.Life is NOT about a sports team and if they win or lose. You,the horribly accented really need to learn a life lesson from Leon.

I should be charging you guys-Try to enjoy the game and if your team wins or loses try to do it with some grace.What i am witnessing in here today is disgraceful.Once again-Leon never lies!

[/QUOTE]

thats great, we all know life isnt all about sports....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

94- You seem to get it. the rest of the face painting ,tacky logo on every vehicle that they own,Brady jersey wearing NE fans don't.

well after today they probabaly won't wear the Brady jersey they'll go back to Welker instead

[/QUOTE]

I don't paint my face. I don't own a football jersey. The only sticker on my care says : "What Am I Flypaper For Morons?", which, obviously I am, because here you are.