Leon is BACK!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Leon is BACK!!

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

heyxxx-How are ya!? I can tell that you must be a preteen with that last post of yours.Did you do your homework yet or are you just s crewing around on the internet?The correct spelling of the current NY JETS QB is Mark Sanchez you silly goose!

Now back to your ABC's young man!

[/QUOTE]

Did you finish gobbling your daily allocation of the goo? ;-)

Oh yeah, Kevin O'Connell? Really? ROFMFL 5 decades of futility!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

New York Jets work out QB Kevin O'Connell; does Tebow want to be traded? PUBLISHED 7 hours and 12 minutes ago Staff report Sporting News     View Comments
    Join the conversation
    Text size A A A

The New York Jets worked out free agent Kevin O’Connell on Tuesday, stirring speculation that the club is considering a shakeup at the quarterback position.

The Jets’ depth chart includes starter Mark Sanchez, backup Tim Tebow and No. 3 Greg McElroy.

The Jets' Tim Tebow has reportedly expressed a desire to be traded, which could be the reason his team worked out another QB Tuesday. (AP Photo)

Sanchez, 25, looked promising early in his career but has struggled this season. He’s completing just 49.7 percent of his passes through six games, and his 1,125 passing yards ranks 31st in the league.

Tebow, who was 8-5 as a starter and led Denver to a playoff win last season, was brought in to push Sanchez, or at the very least serve as a dual-threat changeup off the bench. Tebow has reportedly expressed some frustration over his limited role, and if he has indeed asked for a trade, O’Connell could be part of the contingency plan.

O’Connell, 27, has bounced around the NFL since being drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round in 2008.

He has never taken a snap in a game for the Jets but is familiar with the system after spending time on the roster from 2009-11. O’Connell has also been with the Lions and Dolphins, and was most recently on the Chargers’ roster in the preseason.

“I’ve been told that the Jets wanted to make sure Kevin O’Connell was in shape and ready in case of an emergency,” Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News tweeted Tuesday night. “I’ve been told that no deal is imminent.”

The Jets have a 3-3 record, just like the rest of the AFC East, heading into Sunday’s game at New England.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Back and as boring as ever. Ho-hum.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

hey good morning to you to Anti!!Bringing nothing to the table again I see....well we all see.

Are you having a fantastic day like I am!??Carpe Diem ANTI! Sitting in your apt all day long makes Anti...anti social

Ho HUM...on this ...How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

Bringing at least as much to the forum as you, which is the least I can do. Doing great today, thanks. Anti social? I'm learning that from you. Seize your own d,,,! LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

A bet on what? As usual you make little to no sense. Closer to no. Hey, listen, I'd love to continue this stimulating discourse, but my lunch-time entertainment is at an end. Take care and try to be less bitter. It isn't healthy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok gang! You are on your own from here on in. I have to get to Brooklyn and the traffic is going to be Wicked bad!  LOL

Fuhgetaboutit! Y'all have a nice day now....ya'hear!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you do exist.  When i first came here a few years ago I was accused of being you by glenR so you will have to forgive GlenR aka evil2011 aka princess.  He has probably been dreaming about you returning and all the things he was going to tell you to make you sad and mad. Funny thing is he thinks I call him princess because I think he is feminine but it is because of the signature he had on his account that was a quote from the movie "Princess Bride" lololololol.  I let him know that the only reason any man should have a quote from that trash movie is if he was somehow getting royalties from it.

Anyhow, grats on hitting 5 pages on your re-entrance to the forum thread lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Too late 37 - I gotta go!

Anti-please STOP stalking me -Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Sure, when you stop stalking this board.

Can't swallow your own medicine, I see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

The bottom line is the bottom line there Iceman.

The Jets have a 3 and 3 record,just like the rest of the AFC East,heading into Sunday's game at NE.

Speculation is speculation-hey if the Jets bring in another QB they bring in another QB-Big Deal-Whatever QB takes the field on Sunday gainst the pats is going to have a field day against your inept DB's.Add in the fact that Brady is showing his age and I say the Jets win and win BIG.

Beautiful day here in the Big Apple gang!

New York New York...Sounds so nice they named it twice!

[/QUOTE]

New York New York--they named it twice because New Yorkers were having trouble remembering it.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

37...he does this all the time...he won't take your bet...bobs and weaves..tries to turn every conversation back on you. Faced with facts, he won't acknowledge. 43 years of "0" does that to you, right Leon?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.