Leon is BACK!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Leon is BACK!!

amazing how you always show up Phat Rex.. on Leon's threads...he leaves and you come in and start trolling...

so let me ask you...how do you feel about 43 years of Jet's failure?.....does that make you less confident?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

You see Phat Rex.......the Jets HAVE TO WIN to gloat and feel good.

If they lose...unlike the Pats.....it's EXPECTED and not a suprise loss.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You see Phat Rex.......the Jets HAVE TO WIN to gloat and feel good.

If they lose...unlike the Pats.....it's EXPECTED and not a suprise loss.

[/QUOTE]

yaaaaaaawn.  

Don't confuse arrogance with expectations.  After choking losses to Arizona and Balimore, you phags were lined up on the bridge.  A thumping of Denver brought out the predictions of not losing another game and questions about if any offense in the history of football is as unstoppable as NE.  Let's not forget the comments saying how the defense is "really starting to gel".  

Jet fans realized that a thumping of Indy was just one win and thumping by SF was just one loss.  Expectations are to beat the teams that they should and occasionally those that they should not. If that happens, the Jets make the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

and it won't with Sanchez at the helm....you know it and I know it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey good morning Gang!   I was just pontificating about my hate for you NE fans. You see I want to make this very clear. It's not the boston teams or players that I hate so much. Well maybe Schilling and the highly overrated so called genuids BB.

It's the know nothing loudmouthed fan base that I can't stomach. So go put on your Brady and Welker jerseys and place those tacky team logo stickers on every vehichle that you own and just keep spouting off just for the sake of hearing yourselves talk.

Come Sunday night it will be Leon who gets the last laugh!

So is everybody planning on having a productive day?

[/QUOTE]

Leon, ol' buddy, ol' pal how are ya? Having a great day I hope. A word of advice: It isn't good to hate. It'll eat you up inside. Make you bitter and unpleasant and it won't affect the object of your hatred one iota. I sure wouldn't want to see that happen to you, buddy. So put a smile on your face and sing a happy tune. Have a wondrful day!

Speaking of loudmouthed fans spouting off... that sounds just like you my friend. So remember, those in glass houses...

Oh, yeah, BTW, have you got a broom handy? How about them Yankees?!?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Did you just ask me -How about them Yankees ???

You have to be kidding me right?The redsox have been a national ,better yet an international punchline for the last two years in all of sports.

So coming from a redsox fan...I ask this often...Think before you post...Think hard. I can bust your chops about the pitiful redsox team for hours but this is a football forum so I'll stick with that.

Tsk tsk tsk-Thay just don't get it up there and they probably never will

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I know the Sox were bad this year and it doesn't bother me. I don't hate like you do. Try to let go of your animosities. They don't affect those who you aim them at and ultimately will only do damage to you and all of your good friends here wouldn't want that. Have a blessed day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Leon ...Leon .... Leon Hess? See we can be nice if your nice in return.

RU ready for our throwback Unis this week? Is fireman Ed really a fireman? Do you NY'ers have a learning problem because Fireman Ed keeps repeating to you nitwits how to Spell Jets, ya know, gimme a   gimme an    Gimme a T  Gimma an S .. Waddya got?  They just don't remember cuz they scream back JESTS.

Then ED needs to flash ... well he does'nt really flash in front of those thousands of Jests fans like he's ready ta streak down the field, know what I mean? See what you made me do now spell JETS as Jests, oh forget that OK. But my point is Fireman Ed then has to turn around and Flash his big - ha ha he - I mean sign to remind those folks how to yell JESTS, i mean JETS. Then afterwhich ED gets frustrated see cuz they scream JEST and ED shakes his head and he shnappers his fingers.

Then I hoid, I mean I Heard that Fireman Ed was in the Urinal and he was LQQkin up at the wall while he was doing it, ya know WHAT I MEAN. Then the guy next to him says "hey ED why are you LQQKing up at the wall for Jokes"? Ed says "Yeah ther'es always a good one or two scratched up there" and the Guy next to him zipped up real quick and said "the Joke is in your hand ED, thats not a fire hose" and he ran out the door and got lost in the mob. I'm tellin ya, Leon. Funny huh?

oK Pal? Ya See we're not all Nudniks here like you say, most of us are shining Starts, I mean Stars just like me and keep the laughs comin... ya'hear!?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon--Welcome back!  So how do you like the changes to the board?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

Good morning Rocky- Great to be back! the only change that i saw was that I was allowed in here at all!

Go check out the new thread started by yours truly-"Is it mallett time"-It's stirring up all kinds of fun.Once again it's great to be back

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Kliff Kingsberry is available to come back...I was disappointed when he was released...         :  (

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leon-

I am kind of tired of the recent SB loses.....It is frustrating to fail in the SB!  

I was thinking about jumping ship the Jets....

The disappointments in continually not making the playoffs and not making it to the SB, wouldn't be as tough...

What do you think?  How do you deal with the regular season failures?

I have Direct TV in Colorado now so I could watch all of the Jets games!

I have always wanted to chant......J...E...T.....S......  Jets, Jets, Jets!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

palookaski-Go back and reread your comments to me then rewrite them in the kings English. I don't know what the H ell you just said! [/QUOTE]

Hi Leon, his Admiralty Master Hess: I don't speak the Kings English.
    I was just trying to get a stir out of you .... anyway i think you have a sense of humor and perhaps got a laugh from it. I failed miserably .....

Take care Leon ... your alright in my book. your not nasty at all, just fun. :-))

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

Rocky the way I dealt with last years dissapointing season for the Jets was watching the Giants just beat the h ell out of the pats on SB Sunday. It's great being a NYer. Even when the other team is playing against the pats I get to root for them.

Who am I kidding I am the biggest fan of any team that plays against the pats on any Sunday!

Note to Pski-Peace brother!

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh....sounds like you have a lot of deep down issues of disappointment and failures.....

You are a little confused about the SB's and Giants "blowouts"

Maybe becoming a Jets fan is not a good idea.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Shalom Leon

Yep, I just took a peak at your 'Is it Mallet Time' Thread. The Laugh meter pegged all the way to your side. :-)) WE need more fun and laughs around here. You gave us the opportunity. Now, since you so eloquently opened and closed the thread, I will answer your question here.

Yes, it's Mallett time. After Sunday evening the Jets will Offer Tebow straight up for Mallet to replace Sanchez and throw in a 4th rd pick. Now remember Master Leon, Tebow was Josh Mc 1st rd pick. It's not Geritol time yet for Tommy boy, He's got 3 good years left in him.

I do understand your dislike for the Pats, nothing wrong with that. I had a wingman who hated the Pats and I disliked the Raiders ( I don't hate). We'd go at it all the time , no big deal! I always felt like a nudnick around him.

Mazel Tov ..... but not on This Sunday :-)))

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Mark Stinkshitz does it again!! He really laid one NY style over the toilet seat.