LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW (Kris Jenkins)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW (Kris Jenkins)

DO NOT USE JENKINS AS YOUR EXCUSE WHEN THE JETS GET STOMPED 
    BC EVEN IF THE JETS HAD HIM THEY WOULD STILL WILL BE DESTROYED IN
    GILLETTE

The NY Daily News confirms that Jets NT Kris Jenkins has a torn ACL.
    The injury will require reconstructive surgery, ending Jenkins' season. He will likely be placed on injured reserve by Wednesday. The 30-year-old is still certain to return to the Jets in 2010 with an affordable $2.25M salary.
    Source: New York Daily News

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW,

But according to the bugboy he's proud of his team and we're not.

But you'd be delusional too if your team watched the SB at home for 41 years. Every year the bug predicts Jets dominance and every year he's left groveling for excuses. It's the same thing he does with women when they laugh at his 1 inch manhood.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

LOL

too true

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

Hey Steve-How are ya?!You're all excited about something-Now slow down and try to put a sentence together.

Thanks for the update of Jenkins-OH well what can I do about that as a fan??? Panic like a pats fan or have all the faith in the World in Rex Ryan and his staff?I'll stick with Rex!

Evil-Reread your last post-Now try to grow up-I swear this guy has be 12 years old or younger.My God what a dope!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW (Kris Jenkins)

Leon how many times are you going to keep getting new nicknames after each one gets banned? I mean for god sake get a life!!! I know you're life is pathetic already, but do you spend every waking hour coming up with new email addresses? How many times a day do I have to take you to task young man? You just dont get it!!! 

By any chance did you get the proof Ive been asking for? Because you know if you dont, you're a bigger fraud than ever........Wait did you really say you played football.....or did you say "yes i did play the greatest game evr played"...blah, blah, blah...........and you expect people to beleive you? What a tool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from minutemann67. Show minutemann67's posts

Leon is the Dooooosh To Mark Sanchez's Bag !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Aah, sole and rightful possesion of first place. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Leon is the kind of guy who would be scared to say anything to you in person. Pay him no mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Leon sent me his picture. You should take a look . Check out the link

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW (Kris Jenkins):
    [QUOTE]Leon sent me his picture. You should take a look . Check out the link http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pS7sKjlzwFg/RmdXqEsq-ZI/AAAAAAAAAj8/IFPuR6OyxjY/s400/sweeney_pat.jpg
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's him.  Er, her?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

Only the Jets would fake a field goal in overtime. The fake field goal is great... when you use it at the right time. In overtime, when a field goal will win you the game? Haha that's just stupid.. then again it's the Jets. What do we expect? They deserved to lose that game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Only the Jets would fake a field goal in overtime. The fake field goal is great... when you use it at the right time. In overtime, when a field goal will win you the game? Haha that's just stupid.. then again it's the Jets. What do we expect? They deserved to lose that game.
    Posted by slapointe1232[/QUOTE]

I was watching bonus coverage of that game, and the booth guys seemed to think that it wasn't a fake at all, but merely a bad snap. Ryan is clearly an idiot, but I don't think even he would call for a fake on 4th and 13 in overtime.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

Well well well What do we have here???Is WCPats fan an another internet tough guy??

Beantown is full of them we'll just go ahead and you to the list!Laughable.

Now where were we gang?Ah yes the subject at hand is how the Jets faithful will support their team in times of adversity and how the pats fans handle adversity like well pats fans.

Trade Brady and and questioning BB is no way to support your team folks. Learn from Leon Learn from Leon!!

So did everybody have a productive day or were you all just playing on the computer like WC here??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

Yeah the Pats have never won in spite of any injuries....................

The Pats won 11 games with a back up QB last year and in 2004 they won the Superbowl with no Seymour or Ty Law. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon is nothing but a board terrorist.  You cannot reason with him.  You just need to silence him; which the board is doing a better job of lately.  He knows that none of what he says is true, he's merely a punk trying to talk trash in the only place he can without "having his lunchbox taken".

If I were a board moderator, I would change my tactics.  Instead of banning his account just to see him reappear the next day with a new account, I'd just delete every post he writes in short order.  Nothing he writes would stay here for more than an hour.  He'd never see if he was antagonizing anyone, and all of his responses would be gone.  He'd have no voice here, and would likely go away.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah the Pats have never won in spite of any injuries.................... The Pats won 11 games with a back up QB last year and in 2004 they won the Superbowl with no Seymour or Ty Law. 
    Posted by nepatz11[/QUOTE]

And in 2003 we won the SB despite having the 32nd healthiest team in the league.  Yup, we were the most injured team in the league that year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

Hey Soldier Boy-How are ya?Do you want some crybaby soup with that whine???LOL at you yet again!

Go cry to the Mods as usual if you can't handle the heat!

"If I were a board moderator"...Ahahahahahahahahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEON LEON... PLEASE, I AM ASKING NOW (Kris Jenkins) : I was watching bonus coverage of that game, and the booth guys seemed to think that it wasn't a fake at all, but merely a bad snap. Ryan is clearly an idiot, but I don't think even he would call for a fake on 4th and 13 in overtime.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

It looked like a bobbled snap.  I think Garo Yapremian must have been the holder. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon804. Show Leon804's posts

If I were a board moderator, I would change my tactics.  Instead of banning his account just to see

LOL-Have you people seen the latest guy that I have so wrapped up he runs to the Mods every time he gets abused by Leon!
    FANtastic!