Leon Loves his "Never Say Die" Jets!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Leon Loves his

Congrats to the NJ Yets! What a win yesterday! That team from Jax sure is a talented squad; this will surely get the NJ boys fired up and ready to go on a playoff run!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

I'm rooting for the Jets to make the playoffs.  Let's see.  Would I rather get to possibly play the Jets or the Steelers in the playoffs?  Not that I think it will happen.

The added benefit is that it would move the Jets out of a prime drafting position.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

YAY!! Jets are on in prime time next Monday again!! Whats Markie gonna do as a follow up to his face-to-the-ass-fumble-for-a-defensive-touchdown trick from Thanksgiving?? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Im so SCARED of this Jets team! 2 straight weeks of dominating wins over the TOUGHEST teams in the league - a 1-11 Jags team yesterday and last weeks opponent the Cards who got beat 58-ZERO!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

cmon guys we been over this....ignore this loudmouth troll and he will go away!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey CC- How are ya my horribly acceneed from the North!?

You got your face paint yet for tonights game?

[/QUOTE]

What is acceneed?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I love the fact that the Jets are going to miss the playoffs and win enough games to ensure a mediocre draft pick.  Enjoy putting out the exact same team next year!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Tough night for face paint....15-25 winds and half inch of rain. Should be an interesting game.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Those Jets are really impressive. The way they're playing they could end up as the best of the bottom half of the AFC. They certainly have a way with the league's bottom feeders. I don't think you get a trophy for that but when you've gotten squat for 43 years anything better than dead last.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Just a mispelling there I meant to say my horribly ACCENTED neighbor from the North. Irish MOB-what kind of nickname is that?

I thought the Irish mob was dead like the Italian mob. You "patty's"started to rat each other out years ago before the Italians found it acceptable to rat.

Read a book before picking such a stupid nickname next time.

[/QUOTE]

Read a book?  Child, do not ever insult my intelligence when you display the worst set of comprehension and grammar on BDC.  That's saying something, by the way.

If we're going to discuss intelligence, what college did you go to?  Newark Community College?  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Glen - How u doin' buddy?Hey at least the Jets won their SB fair and square 43 years ago. The pats were convicted of cheating to win and haven't won anything since those dark days in NE.

So yeah give me the Jets any day. They didn't cheat to win and aren't internatioanally percieved as cheaters.

On a personal note-your Avatar is of a fat guy with what appears to be a coffee in your hands and a box of doughnuts next to you in some sort of work area.

Food for thought here-You don't see too many old fat guys walking on the planet.

Y'all have a nice day now and Glen R- go eat a salad!

[/QUOTE]

poor baby! reduced all the way down to the sad cheater whine now? To bad you can't show how taping affected games. Maybe you should ask your Giants to give up the two they won with a coked up LB leading their defense.

As for being an old fat guy...tough talk over the web little boy. If you were any kind of a man you wouldn't need to get your jollies here would you?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Child you don't have the ability to bother me any more than the buzzing of a fly.

that you're reduced to this

But thanks for proving once again why you are here. You need this site to play tough guy behind the safety of the net. It's really quite sad. Your parents must be proud of the pathetic little boy they produced.

As much as i'd like to spend the day laughing at your little attempts to be manly I've got grownup things to do.

Enjoy watching the jets while you can. Your season ends in 3 weeks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Well well looks as if the Irish Mobster got his jimmies twisted by leon. Don't worry there Mobster you certainaly weren't the first and most definately won't be the last!LOL

You started  a sentence with the word "Child"-Are you from the South and black or just another st upid pats fan with another stupid avatar?

Inquiring minds want to know!

[/QUOTE]

I asked you a question, and am looking forward to your response.  What college did you go to?  

And racial profiling won't get you too far, pal.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well well looks as if the Irish Mobster got his jimmies twisted by leon. Don't worry there Mobster you certainaly weren't the first and most definately won't be the last!LOL

You started  a sentence with the word "Child"-Are you from the South and black or just another st upid pats fan with another stupid avatar?

[/QUOTE]

I asked you a question, and am looking forward to your response.  What college did you go to?  

[/QUOTE]

Watch out for leon. In his virtual delusion world he a really tough guy. he might type so hard you'll get a black eye

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Watch out for leon. In his virtual delusion world he a really tough guy. he might type so hard you'll get a black eye

[/QUOTE]

Keep it up guys.  I think Leon will start to cry pretty soon.  You can tell when somebody is getting to him because he gets more and more defensive.   Then when he's had enough, he'll say he has to go for now because he has more important things to do.  Then he signs off with that phony "bye for now y'all" crap.  He's just a spineless pest.