Leon Loves the Jets!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Leon Loves the Jets!

I thought the NFL was supposed to give the Patriots professional opponents, not some high school JV team. No wonder the fans were chanting "Refund, refund" at the beginning of the second half. Leon is hiding until he thinks we'll forget his boasts, but that ain't gonna happen. Short Bus Leon,  your tiny little brain has no control over your mouth, does it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Great gameHess.  Eh? Ha ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Great gameHess.  Eh? Ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets are a wounded animal backed up against a corner and will fight and claw there way out. 

[/QUOTE]

Good observation, Hess.  They really were like a wounded animal . . . like a squirrel run over by a Mack truck . . . 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Jets are a wounded animal backed up against a corner and will fight and claw there way out. 

[/QUOTE]

Good observation, Hess.  They really were like a wounded animal . . . like a squirrel run over by a Mack truck . . . 

[/QUOTE

+1  Bump this all day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

It was agreat game  stadium was empty by the end of the 3rd quarter  Had an easy time getting on the NJTP with no cars in the parking lot

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey Hess

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

[QUOTE]

And of course any team that is playing against the pats on any given day!

Well the Jets looked pretty good yesterday and last weeks distractions are well behind them. Now don't start crying about how Gronk is hurt. The Jets are without arguably the best defensive player in the League and no Holmes.

I'm hoping that somebody on the Jets defense hits Brady like Mo Lewis did to Bledsoe.That would be the best Thanksgiving gift any Jets fan could ask for. A nice clean hard hit right in Brady's chest. You'll hear an outright Roar coming out of Met Life stadium.

The spread is only 7 points-Any gamblers out there?

[/QUOTE]

SO how does your stuff sound today? Rex is dead, he just does not know it yet. Sanchez says it was "bad luck"? Since when did su--ing become bad luck?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Hess, you really suck at the back and forth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

I do my best BS I really do. Short week this week...lovin'it. Going Upstate for the day. early get together and will be posted up on my own couch for kick off.On Friday I have absolutely nothing to do accept to bask in the glow of the Jets victory and do some BS chores.Gotta love a 4 day weekend.

[/QUOTE]
    How is that 4 day weekend shaping up there, Hess? The chore you have to do now is wash your knickers after that beatdown. How about some back and forth eh Hess? Hess??

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Another phoney, spineless Jets fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

At least come and take your beating with dignity instead of hiding.  We will next see this poster when the Pats lose. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least come and take your beating with dignity instead of hiding.  We will next see this poster when the Pats lose. 

[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse. That's the way this lowly bottom feeder operates. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Hey Hess,

The other day I said "what goes around comes around"  after you said that you were glad that Gronkowski got hurt and you wished the same for other Patriots.

Well Hess or Mrs. Leon whatever your name is , I must confess that last night I couldn't help but hope that you were sitting somewhere in a big pile of gloom while watching our Patriots beat your Jets in every phase of the game.   

Wow!  What an embarrassssss-ment for Gangreene.  You see Hessmeister, the Jets and their fans including you love to talk smack.  But it's unfortunate that y'all are too stupid to realize that smack is better served after accomplishing something.

Hess, my hope is that you'll have enough sense to stop embarrassing yourself.  But I have my doubts because common sense is not for the terminally stupid.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

"I'm hoping that somebody on the Jets defense hits Brady like Mo Lewis did to Bledsoe.That would be the best Thanksgiving gift any Jets fan could ask for. A nice clean hard hit right in Brady's chest. You'll hear an outright Roar coming out of Met Life stadium."

The best Thanksgiving present any Pats fan could ask for is: (1) a butt hit on Sanchize returned for a TD; (2) 21 points on the Jets  in a New  York minute (3) the look on Fireman Ed's face; (4) 35-3 at the half; (5) humiliating the J-E-T-S in their own house; (5) another sweep of the season series; (6) a sweet 200th win for Belichick;  (6) knocking the Jets out of any hope of a playoff spot; (7) shutting up the New York loudmouths.... The list goes on an on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Hess,

The other day I said "what goes around comes around"  after you said that you were glad that Gronkowski got hurt and you wished the same for other Patriots.

Well Hess or Mrs. Leon whatever your name is , I must confess that last night I couldn't help but hope that you were sitting somewhere in a big pile of gloom while watching our Patriots beat your Jets in every phase of the game.   

Wow!  What an embarrassssss-ment for Gangreene.  You see Hessmeister, the Jets and their fans including you love to talk smack.  But it's unfortunate that y'all are too stupid to realize that smack is better served after accomplishing something.

Hess, my hope is that you'll have enough sense to stop embarrassing yourself.  But I have my doubts because common sense is not for the terminally stupid.  

[/QUOTE]

Leon is outside today taking out his frustrations on squirrels and other defenseless creatures. he's also doing some shopping for Knicks gear.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He He He He

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Love this thread!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Trust me, they are reading everything we are posting. They just don't have the stones to answer back. 

Ain't that right Hess?

Am I wrong Wederr?

Call me a liar PhatRex

Say it ain't so JetMangione

Pathetic!!!! No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Hess,

[/QUOTE]

Leon is outside today taking out his frustrations on squirrels and other defenseless creatures. he's also doing some shopping for Knicks gear.

[/QUOTE]

He or she is also the most classless Troll ever to dampen this board this board with his or her presence.   

I had a little extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.   :)

And let him or her rot in a pile of stinking Ganggreene ooze.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well I guess the NYJ just lost the SB

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I guess Hess quit just like fireman Ed did. Where is that fool today. Typical Yets fan.