LEON says- The better team won!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: LEON says- The better team won!

You finally realized the Dolts were a fraud and if played in a real division are 8-8 at best??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Who's Leon?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who's Leon?

[/QUOTE]

The resident Jets apoligist.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Nice to see you man up after saying they would lose all week. Just admit they are a decent team Leon. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

way to man up now gfy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who's Leon?

[/QUOTE]

The resident Jets apoligist.......

[/QUOTE]

I know who he is, but why does he think anyone here gives a rats @$$ about what he thinks?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see you man up after saying they would lose all week. Just admit they are a decent team Leon. 

[/QUOTE]

Exactly what was he supposed to say, won't change that he'll tell us again this week whoever we're going to play next week are going to kill us.  

Hey Leon, butt fumble.  lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

You finally realized the Dolts were a fraud and if played in a real division are 8-8 at best??

[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha and you think that Pats play in real division? How many years have Pats won division? Says a lot about other teams in that division. Pats are a very good football team in a very weak division....  Miami ,Jets, Bills,  will not win division  in the forseeable future which means , realignment or............Boring...........................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and how are ya!?

The pats played well and deserved to win that game last night.

You see how that just rolled off my tounge without any mention of refs blowing the game,not a mention of any conspiracy theory against the Colts,no finger pointing or whining of any kind about anything.

You see I'm a big do as I do guy not a do as I say guy. I practice what I preach and hopefully if I can get through to just one of you then my time here has been well worth it.

Off to the gym then packing for a business trip to Dallas. Enjoy it while it lasts folks because it's Tom Brady in the AFC Championship and we all know how that has worked out the last few times he got you there...now don't we?

I'll check in later...Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear?

[/QUOTE]

We know you still living in remorse of your beloved jets lol and it pains you for whatever success the pats have that is why I suggest you and the rest of the jets trolls who come in here have group therapy go see a shrink or something  it may help release the anguish , frustration and pain... a good buddy of mine has an office in time square lol he has a nice cozy couch for you to lay on  so why don't you visit him and relieve your frustration and tell him about yourself and your childhood to get to the root of your problems lol he could help you old friend lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Leon how is the offseason going? 

"You see how that just rolled off my tounge without any mention of refs blowing the game" 

When you win by 20 points the refs can't blow a game. It's too bad you are so small minded that you can't see better officiating is good for all teams, yours and ours. 

What are you getting for the AFC championship gang - hot wings or Chinese? Enjoy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

You see how that just rolled off my tounge without any mention of refs blowing the game,not a mention of any conspiracy theory against the Colts,no finger pointing or whining of any kind about anything.

You see I'm a big do as I do guy not a do as I say guy. I practice what I preach and hopefully if I can get through to just one of you then my time here has been well worth it.

Off to the gym then packing for a business trip to Dallas. Enjoy it while it lasts folks because it's Tom Brady in the AFC Championship and we all know how that has worked out the last few times he got you there...now don't we?

[/QUOTE]

get lost troll. We have heard enough of your plagarized John Boy and Billy one liners. Go back under your rock.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Who's Leon?

[/QUOTE]

He's a guy who delivered home heating oil in NY And ripped of his customers and business partners.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha and you think that Pats play in real division? How many years have Pats won division? Says a lot about other teams in that division. Pats are a very good football team in a very weak division....  Miami ,Jets, Bills,  will not win division  in the forseeable future which means , realignment or............Boring...........................

[/QUOTE]

Um AFC East had two 8-8 finishers....Dolt division other 3 teams had 7, 4, and 2 wins.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What happened to the "Pats 1 and done" Leon we had last week, going on about how the Broncos/Colts is the matchup everybody wants???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the fact that you're here says you are nothing but a butt-hurt, jealous/envious, Jets fan who has yet to see a Jets championship without the aid of NFL films. Stay classy my horribly accented neighbor south of I95

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Since Brady is 5-2 in AFC championship games, I'd say it's worked out pretty well.  I'm trying to remember how the Jets have done in recent championship games but am blanking.  Maybe you can tell me?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Leon also said Dolts had the "superior QB"....hows that 2 TD and 4 INTs working for him?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

way to man up now gfy

[/QUOTE]

Perfectly stated for all here.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually the Pats play in a competative divison. The AFC East had one SB caliber team, 2 (TWO) teams hovering around .500 and one team that while they had a bad record were among the tougher, more competative teams below .500. How many divisions have multiple SB caliber teams (2 if you include KC but I am not sure they are as good as their record was). ANd how many divisions had zero pushover teams (even the NFC west Rams had trouble because of a loss at QB and so were less competative). For weak divisons - the Pats didnt play in the NFC East or NFC North! The AFC East was a bit better but not too different from the AFC North this year. And how about that AFC South? I mean, the COlts as the best team? ANd then who? And unlike the AFC West there is no Oakland Raiders in the East to give you 2 extra BYE weeks!!!! ANd the NFC South? 

The AFC East was a respectable division this year. Like it or not.

Also, considering they have been to 5 SBs and are going to their 8th (EIGHTH) Conf Championship game I suppose you will clain they dont play in a competative league?!

Funny guy...