Leon Washington visiting Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Leon Washington visiting Pats

In response to Godvernment's comment:

i'm not thrilled, but i suppose he does offer value as woody's replacement and a legit KR/PR

ya think weve moved passed woody or letting him check the market?

demps insurance?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Where is the D?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If we replace Woody now with Washington I'd really be pissed. Why would you replace a proven player in the system with an unknown who couldn't suceed on two separate teams to save a couple of bucks? Makes zero sense

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Woody is nothing great as a returner but his 3rd down shotgun draw run is potent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

They need a KR/PR.  Good move IMO. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

If we replace Woody now with Washington I'd really be pissed. Why would you replace a proven player in the system with an unknown who couldn't suceed on two separate teams to save a couple of bucks? Makes zero sense

+1. 

Because this is bb's MO...please no more bargain basement shopping at Filenes. When can we add some quality FA's that will make a difference?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

+1. 

Because this is bb's MO...please no more bargain basement shopping at Filenes. When can we add some quality FA's that will make a difference?

lmao

bb  needs to spend some smart money on top talent if were gonna win one

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

At least one player at WR or cb that is a game changer 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

wow. please sign this guy.........avg return yardage on kick offs = 29.0+ yards. patriots entire kick off return avg = 21.0 yards. welcome to foxboro Mr. Washington.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Washington is a good 3rd down back too. 

Bet he signs with Pats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

Since Cribbs signed with Arizona....we do need an upgrade on kr and pr...washington would be that!...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

great move. This guy is an all-time record setter as a kick returner. An explosive force that can take one back the distance on any given play. This has been a glaring weakness for the Pats the last few years and needs to be addressed!! Do not let him leave New England. Demps has already proven to be unreliable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I bet we see more of Vereen on 3rd down situations from here on out.  Also, Washington is lethal in the return game, a place where we have been lacking for quite some time.  If we sign him, it actually makes a lot of sense.

16. This post has been removed.