Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?

Come on bug stop crying and answer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?

He can always still bask in the SB 3 victory......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He'll come and post some rant. This site is like crack to him. He's probably out torturing some squirrels right now to vent his anger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon is probably in jail right now.  Anyone that posts 10-30 times daily with the sole purpose of inciting people, talking trash, and otherwise exhibiting anti-social behavior is probably a nut case in other areas of life too.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

J-E-T-S it is how New Yorker's spell Cubs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Halfdrunk  "AKA Leon's Brother"- What is Leon up to?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Where is good ol' mumbbles leon been anyways????Cry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Jests fan's are the biggest band wagon fans of all. They were here all week talking garbage and not a single one shows up.

Look on the bright side Jet's fans.  Now your team can start rebuilding again. It should be about another 12 years before they are back to the AFC Championship game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Ive only been on here since the begining of this season, can someone tell me who he is and whats his screen name? I can only imagine the BS that new yorkers are chewing on today. Any of them here now, cmon I can smell hair gel and pi ss from a mile away!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

The inferiority complex that jets fans have is unbelievably funny. I might have to disagree with you KMAN, Colts fans are big bandwagon bimbos as well. Im not sure who is the biggest, thst would be a good thread. Seriously though think about that team before/after Manning, if they never got him I could really see that team in real trouble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You cannot expect Leon to be able to answer that question...he has only nine fingers and eight toes! Plus he loses his place when he takes off his shoes!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I heard last night that Rex Ryan is 99% sure that this loss eliminates the jets from the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Shrex put on a few more pounds last night after that big slab of humble pie.  Did you hear him whining about the loss of a couple of his good players?  How many coaches do that??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I refuse to minimize what this team did.  Say what you want, they got in and did ok for themselves.  I hate the Jets, sure, but they have something building here, and we dang sure better have an answer for it next year.  And once again, Peyton proves that if your front line can't pressure him, he will beat your blitzes eventually and even the Jets coverage (which is obviously better than the Pats) can't contain him.  WE MUST GET A LINE THAT CAN PRESSURE.  Leon can at least take away from this year that his team improved a lot, I can not say that.  We need a good offseason reload/rescheme/reconsider and we better get one or we may be sitting here again next year laughing about how the Jets didn't get past the AFC championship while we didn't even get there.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

OK all Patsie fans basking in teh JETS defeat. They lost, happy now? Now your pathetic little lives can focus on Peyton and you can whine all you want about how they get the calls just to make yourselves feel better since the JETS won 2 playoff games and your team won zero. For at least the first half I was thinking they may pull it off, especially with Snachex throwing more than usual. The quick strike back to make it 17-14 hurt and was a bad omen. Once Greene went down in the third, their game plan (ground and pound) went bye bye and with the Colt D playing so fast, it was not going to be a usual Jet game. I am still very happy and optomistic about this team. You whiners here (except Davedsone) better concentrate on your own team and stop obsessing about others. You have plenty of work to do to keep your "high and mighty" status so STFU and have the walking cadaver do something in the offseason or it will not make your performance any better once the new season starts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon my sad little bugboy why are you using the name halfdrunk? Wouldn't allstupid be a more accurate description? Or maybe inchworm? You sound a little angry bug. Here's a clue you're probably too dense to understand....If you're going to post your garbage on this site like the little punk that you are then you shouldn't be angry when people crap on you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

"I refuse to minimize what this team did.  Say what you want, they got in and did ok for themselves.  I hate the Jets, sure, but they have something building here, and we dang sure better have an answer for it next year.  And once again, Peyton proves that if your front line can't pressure him, he will beat your blitzes eventually and even the Jets coverage (which is obviously better than the Pats) can't contain him.  WE MUST GET A LINE THAT CAN PRESSURE.  Leon can at least take away from this year that his team improved a lot, I can not say that.  We need a good offseason reload/rescheme/reconsider and we better get one or we may be sitting here again next year laughing about how the Jets didn't get past the AFC championship while we didn't even get there.  "

I agree 100% . As I see it, at this point Jets are a better team than the Pats as they advanced more than we did and won against atleast one good team (Chargers) on the road, while we lost at home to an OK team real bad. Have got to do something to improve as the current Jets (atleast their defense) looks formidable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Only on a boston board could you find people giving a Jets fan a hard time when there team won 2 playoff games and the home town team got beat up, destroyed and embarresed in its only playoff game- at home no less.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The Jets did well for themselves.  Even though they were given a ticket to the playoffs they didn't deserve, nobody can argue that they made the most of their chances.  If I were a Jets fan (puking in my mouth), I'd have reason for optimism.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

patsman I guess you've missed some of leon's classic posts. Like when he wished Lester's cancer would return (on Sox board ) or Brady's knee injury would be carreer ending. He deserves to be shat on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Hi Leon!
    Welcome back from that cruise and yes, congats on the Jets season.  In all seriousness, the Jets are 10X the team we are, and with Sanchez developing, they currently are the team to beat in the AFC east.  Let's face it, their defense and rushing attack is far superior to ours.  Both are essential in building a Championship team. The Pats have got to retool if they want to catch the Jets.  I'm gonna have to agree with Leon here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Poor little bugboy's run out of names. What's wrong punk did your effort to pose as a Colts fan with the Manning1 name not last?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Leon Pion, until the Jets are AFC East champs don't crown them team to beat. 

Last I checked we still have Tom B. BB and this team won the AFC East in a year they played unpatriot like.  Do you think this offseason this team won't sign and draft who they need to fix things?

I know this, the Jets are not signing any FAs you fool.  Great job making to the final 8 and makiing it very difficult this offseason.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon,

It's been a while since I've gotten under your skin.  Evidently you're able to do that all by yourself now.  Good work, lil fella!

But for all the smack talk you did prior to the game, where'd you go afterwards? Did you really think the Jets would beat the Colts?   

You might want to pull that tail out from between your legs.  It's over now, the dream and the nightmare.  You can go back to rooting for the Giants and lifting other peoples' posts. 

Good work, fairweather friend.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

titletown....the last time I checked we finished ahead of the Jets and beat them the last time we played. They backed into the playoffs then beat two teams that have a history of looking good on paper then gacking come playoff time. Lets also not forget that the Chargers play in the worst division in the AFC. Before you start holding them up as the team to beat lets see if they can win with consistancy. They have a short window before their young players become free agents and scatter and Sanchez still isn't as impressive as ESPN makes him out to be.