Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?

So my idiotic little bug weren't the Chargers favored to win the SB this year by a lot of ANALists?  What better example could there be of your stupidity than your constant attempts to crown the Jests champions when they haven't won anything beyond a few playoff games.

PS Sitting on a piece of trash in a puddle next to your trailer doesn't constitute going on a cruise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon is a fan of whatever team he thinks will aggravate Pats fans the most. It makes him feel important. Pretty pathetic when your entire self image revolves around acting like a punk while hiding behind the internet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Where is mumbbles? I havent busted in A $$ in weeks

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

posted at 1/30/2010 1:04 PM EST
    First: 1/29/2010
    Last: 1/30/2010
    m

M stands for moron right assho-leon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

MyLH
    First: 1/29/2010
    Last: 1/30/2010             m

Looks like Leon got thrown out of the public library just as he was about to give us another gem of wisdom

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Leon! What's 41 + 1 =?:
    MyLH Posts: 3 First: 1/29/2010 Last: 1/30/2010             m Looks like Leon got thrown out of the public library just as he was about to give us another gem of wisdom
    Posted by Evil2010

The short post of "m" was simply the person who created the fake Leon persona testing the waters to see if his post will stick around more than a couple of minutes before he bothers providing us a sermon.  He sometimes tries to throw my auto-reporter off; obviously to no success.  I take pride in my work.