LEON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

LEON

1969 LEON, 1969

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: LEON

The number of sailors his mom has serviced this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Leon is a cockroach, who changes allegiance to any team that plays the Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

In Response to Re: LEON:
    [QUOTE]Leon is a cockroach, who changes allegiance to any team that plays the Patriots.
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he is a typical jet fan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Leon is a cockroach, who changes allegiance to any team that plays the Patriots.
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

The bugboy hasn't had a chance to morph yet this season since the Bills are a NY team. His moronic attempts to pose as a fan of our weekly opponent are always entertaining. You gotta wonder how many personal issues he's trying to compensate for. But every circus needs a clown and we've got the Emmett Kelly of web trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEON : The bugboy hasn't had a chance to morph yet this season since the Bills are a NY team. His moronic attempts to pose as a fan of our weekly opponent are always entertaining. You gotta wonder how many personal issues he's trying to compensate for. But every circus needs a clown and we've got the Emmett Kelly of web trolls.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

You're on a role tonight Evil.  LOL!
    Any way, Leona, Why does NY...NY...NY... need three teams to try and win one Super Bowl?  Please explain that to us!  Is that sourt of like buying 3 lottery tickets to increase your chances?  Ok the odds are now 167 Million to 3.
    Can you count that high?  Start now and get back to us when you do.
    NY, NY, NY, so pitiful..... they need three!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Make sure everyone asks him if he played DIV1 football, and then ask him where he played!  He'll bust a blood vessel! Its funny

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

haha im fairly new to these threads, but ive read a few of leons posts... dudes a joke.  we (pats fans) dont go onto jets threads and talk sh*t.  haha i love how we can all rally behind our pure hatred of this one human being

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]haha im fairly new to these threads, but ive read a few of leons posts... dudes a joke.  we (pats fans) dont go onto jets threads and talk sh*t.  haha i love how we can all rally behind our pure hatred of this one human being
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE].....that is NOT true. I read the NYDN and there are a number of them that come on and talk shi#. He is a joke. I am a fan of the Jets. Let's see what happens on Sunday before the sh#t talk really hits it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

1969 LEON, 1969

Leon wasn't even born yet back then. At that time he was still a five dollar bill in a truck driver's wallet!

The number of sailors his mom has serviced this year?

Actually, that's just this month...and it's only the 17th!!!!!

Leon is a cockroach, who changes allegiance to any team that plays the Patriots.

You are correct, but isn't that an insult to cockroaches?

Ok the odds are now 167 Million to 3.

You probably have a better shot at winning the lottery than the Jests do at winning the SB!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Yes, Leon...it will be a laugher...so why don't you come out of the closet of denial and join us in laughing at Buddy Ryan's dumber son, jabbathenut, as his team cannot keep up with New England....we know your real wish is to belong here...so admit your long held admiration for our glorious franchise and root for it to win big vs. the Jets....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

You're on a role tonight Evil.  LOL!
    Any way, Leona, Why does NY...NY...NY... need three teams to try and win one Super Bowl? Please explain that to us!  Is that sourt of like buying 3 lottery tickets to increase your chances?  Ok the odds are now 167 Million to 3.
    Can you count that high?  Start now and get back to us when you do.
    NY, NY, NY, so pitiful..... they need three!

NY has only one pro football team. The other two that you have been led to believe are in NY by the blatherings of lobotomized broadcasters and journalists are actually in NJ and have been for over 30 years. Also...the sky is blue, the grass is green and go right home after school.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]You're on a role tonight Evil.  LOL! Any way, Leona, Why does NY...NY...NY... need three teams to try and win one Super Bowl? Please explain that to us!  Is that sourt of like buying 3 lottery tickets to increase your chances?  Ok the odds are now 167 Million to 3. Can you count that high?  Start now and get back to us when you do. NY, NY, NY, so pitiful..... they need three! NY has only one pro football team. The other two that you have been led to believe are in NY by the blatherings of lobotomized broadcasters and journalists are actually in NJ and have been for over 30 years. Also...the sky is blue, the grass is green and go right home after school.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Thanks Yapple, haven't been in school for 35 years but sometimes I do feel like a kid.  So, your saying the Bills are the only NY team and the press has been misleading us for 30 years?  Hmm, someone needs to tell the commish so he can clean that mess up.  Don't forget leon.  I'm sure he'll be crushed by that!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Just so you guys know Leon posted a comment on the Sox board under one of his many names that he hopes Lester's cancer comes back. Just a good example of what a little scumbag he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to LEON:
    [QUOTE] 1969 LEON, 1969
    Posted by PatrickMcFinn69[/QUOTE]

"Leon" is another wannabe fan who has hijacked the name of a great player with a lot of class. Leon Washington should sue this jerk off doucher and make him use a more appropriate moniker, like maybe "Douching Wankerman"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

[QUOTE]Hey gang!Just to clear the air-Evil is obsessed with yours truly-Anybody that has been here for awhile will back me up! Lester-He's the pithcher right?Now it;s a well known fact that I don't like any of you with those horrible accents but the only person I would ever wish cancer on is Schilling-Throat cancer just to shut him the F up! My goodness he's worse then 4.5 % of you guys in here!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

I swear i saw leon climb out from under rex ryan's man tent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Just so you guys know Leon posted a comment on the Sox board under one of his many names that he hopes Lester's cancer comes back. Just a good example of what a little scumbag he is.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

I remember that.  That was truly classless,even for Leon.

He's posting under a couple new ones already this season.  I suspect he'll end up using around 10 different names by the end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LEON : I remember that.  That was truly classless,even for Leon. He's posting under a couple new ones already this season.  I suspect he'll end up using around 10 different names by the end.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Add a zero to that and you'll be closer. He went over 10 already

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Wow!The obsession with everything Leon is alive and well in beantown!I'm touched.Although many of the comments are infintile and full of baby talk.I guess it's just the educational level that many of you completed,or didn't complete?

So what's on the agenda today?Brady's lack of focus all of last year?The disappearing act that is called your defense?The under/over on how many times Brady gets sacked this weekend?Or just how lucky did the pats get against the Bills on Monday night?
    Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome!
    Make it quick gang I'll be on the road again shortly!

Oh I almost forgot...How are ya!?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCox. Show DeweyCox's posts

You'll always have Super Bowl 3 Leon. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Yes Dewey we fans will always have that!It's better then winning by cheating though.Wouldn't you agree?

Of course you wouldn't you're a pats fan and have blinders on when the rest of the country perceives the pats as cheaters.Just thought I should fill you in on tht little tid bit of information.Pass it on!

LOl-How are ya!?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Hey thanks again to whomever started this thread!

I gotta run but you can be sure that I will check in later.I'll be heading west this weekend to watch some College football and will be driving back Sunday and should be home around half time of the Jets/pats** game.

**-Caught cheating

Y'all have a nice afternoon now....ya'hear!?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jieregiere. Show jieregiere's posts

Cheating Leon?  Oh, you mean like not listing Brett the Jet's shoulder injury and then getting fined for it. 
    Glass houses should not throw TROLLS

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon did you play DIV1 football?  Where was that again?