Leons Thoughts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Leons Thoughts

Yeah,like you're capable of thinking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey mojo-How are ya!?

Tough day to be apats fan huh?The head coach doesn't have the jimmies to do an interview after a catastrophic loss and everybody wants to get rid of the most dangerous offensive weapon the pats have ever had.

I wonder if Babe and TFB jumped off a local bridge as of yet after Brady's performance or lack of performance yesterday?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Same trash, different day...  anything original to say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Yeah- How is this for original.

The pats lost a game yesterday that they weren't prepared to play. They were outplayed in every aspect of the game. Their sackless HC wouldn't answer questions and the fan base has turned on one the best most productive recievers the pats have ever had.

And you wonder why I can't stand NE,the pats and worst of all their spineless faithless fans.

Just keep reading all these threads and your stomach will turn to.Brady laid an egg yesterday as well as everybody else on that team! The pats got blown out yesterday and now can go play golf .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Yeah- How is this for original.

The pats lost a game yesterday that they weren't prepared to play. They were outplayed in every aspect of the game. Their sackless HC wouldn't answer questions and the fan base has turned on one the best most productive recievers the pats have ever had.

And you wonder why I can't stand NE,the pats and worst of all their spineless faithless fans.

Just keep reading all these threads and your stomach will turn to.Brady laid an egg yesterday as well as everybody else on that team! The pats got blown out yesterday and now can go play golf .

first of all, you calling a fanbase spineless is a joke. you dont see any of us going onto jets forums and bashing them. second, you were right about this game. i thought the pats would win a close game, but they just didnt show up in the second half. brady sucked, so did the secondary once talib went out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

nope! not for over 5 years now. same blah,blah,fkn blah how r ya my horribly accented friends up north fkn jets jets jets jets etc etc. antagonist with a capital A. course he ain't sayin spit about how his jets took it squarely in the face and are totally done forever. nope not this guy. he's here to just bust balz on all of patriots nation which will eventually be turned into a book. My life on the BDC patriots forum.

definately gets old after a while.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The joke of this thread is that Leon is capable of thought. Being an internet tough guy--yes. A gutless punk--yes. But having a coherant thought process like normal humans--not even close.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

LHNYJ...   as I said, nothing original or new news here!  Enjoy waiting for the Jets to make the SB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Same trash, different day...  anything original to say?

You know how young babies make the same noises over and over until their brains start to develope? Leon never got past that stage.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Look everybody- Glen R is calling Leon names. LOL

Hey where can I get myself a bowl of that Crybaby Soup? Are they serving it in every restaurant in Boston and the surrounding today?

Does it taste like disgust, interceptions,dropped balls,missed tackles,horrible throws and non interviews at the end of the game???

LOL

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I don't think Glen was calling you any names, he was just telling the truth!

Hey where can I get myself a bowl of that Crybaby Soup? Are they serving it in every restaurant in Boston and the surrounding today?

Does it taste like disgust, interceptions,dropped balls,missed tackles,horrible throws and non interviews at the end of the game???

LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Steelcurtain75's comment:

I don't think Glen was calling you any names, he was just telling the truth!

LOL

We should start a fund to get leon some growth pills. Maybe if it increased to 2 inches he might not feel such a need to compensate.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Glen- Arguing with you is arguing with a 5 year old.

When all else fails call Leon names-Why don't you grab another donut and another high caloric drink and add to that spare tire that is already ready to explode around your waste.

Now back to football ,if that is what you want to call yesterdays game?

Did BB get fined for not answering his critics as of yet?

Does Welker have secirity outside of him for fear of being tarred and feathered?

Has Ridley woken up yet?

Has Tom Brady gotten old right before our very eyes?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A new screen name?  Wow, this is getting old.  Not only a trool but Leon is a tool, plain and simple.  Brings nothing to this forum, just go away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

A new screen name?  Wow, this is getting old.  Not only a trool but Leon is a tool, plain and simple.  Brings nothing to this forum, just go away.

Here comes his "TFB...how are ya?!"  response...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Just think about how you feel this morning, drink it in and absorb it totally. Now imagine that this is how Leon has felt every morning for the last 43 years. That would leave loose marbles in anyone's head, so cut him some slack.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Sort of like a junky who needs a fix every day.  Can't stay away from this forum of a successful team to feel the vibe, win or lose!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

TFB12- Thank Goodness you're alive!!

We were very concerned that you threw yourself off the nearst bridge after your boyfriends worst game as a professional.

Are you OK-You din't hurt yourself did you.

Speaking of hurting themselves...Has anybody heard from Babe as of yet today?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Name 4 words not heard during the 2012 season NFL Playoffs.....

New York Football Team

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

TFB12- Thank Goodness you're alive!!

We were very concerned that you threw yourself off the nearst bridge after your boyfriends worst game as a professional.

Are you OK-You din't hurt yourself did you.

Speaking of hurting themselves...Has anybody heard from Babe as of yet today?

babe was here last night....but leon, it must suck to not have been able to see your team go to the super bowl in 43 years...i mean, even the red sox won it twice since their curse...jets curse just keeps going on.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Leon can't go away. His whole self image as a male revolves around acting tough on this site.

If my life was that pathetic i'd probably kill myself.