Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

50% chance of precipitation tomorrow with a project 20% high in Denver, Colorado...

Ladies and gents....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Peyton Manning is 0-3 when he plays in temperatures under 20 degrees...his one true weakness. 

No idea why he thought playing in Colorado over San Francisco was a good idea, but he might regret that. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In the 20's in Dever, and in the 50's here. looks like a winning combination for us, and losing combination for Gomer and the Broncos............it's still tuff to route for the Ravens....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Dean Martin!!! One of my favorites...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It reached the 60's here in the Denver Metro area on Wed....Looking forward to a day of trash talking with my co-workers....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Peyton Manning is 0-3 when he plays in temperatures under 20 degrees...his one true weakness. 

No idea why he thought playing in Colorado over San Francisco was a good idea, but he might regret that. 

[/QUOTE]

Because the AFC West is the worst division in football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It reached the 60's here in the Denver Metro area on Wed....Looking forward to a day of trash talking with my co-workers....

[/QUOTE]

That's even better, that means forehead has been practicing in the warmth all this time. =D He's not going to know what hit him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I hope Denver wins. I want the Pats to play the best on their run to New Orleans.

Pats vs. 49ers or GB in the Super Bowl would be a great matchup.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Not buying it. 20 degrees ain't bad! I don't know this for sure but I'm guessing his 0-3 record comes against 3 really good defensive teams (combination of the dynasty Pats and Steelers probabaly?).

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Even without the cold Peyton just chocks on himself in the playoffs, the cold weather just gives him an excuse. Lets look at Peyton's postseason/cold weather record:

• 7 one and dones with 3 of those having a bye with obvious homefield advantage
    • In 3 postseason games where the temp is below 40 degrees he's 0-3 going 64-120, 1 TD, and 7 ints
    • In his 1 game in Den so far this season with temps below 40 he went 27-44, 0 TD, 1 int

Not sure why people keep on thinking Bronco's are a lock for the next round when they live and die by Manning right now and Manning in these conditions has shown that he cracks and isn't any better then Sanchez. Even if he does it once against Balt it's unlikely he does it a second time given his history.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Actually guys it' under 40 degrees

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even without the cold Peyton just chocks on himself in the playoffs, the cold weather just gives him an excuse. Lets look at Peyton's postseason/cold weather record:

• 7 one and dones with 3 of those having a bye with obvious homefield advantage
    • In 3 postseason games where the temp is below 40 degrees he's 0-3 going 64-120, 1 TD, and 7 ints
    • In his 1 game in Den so far this season with temps below 40 he went 27-44, 0 TD, 1 int

Not sure why people keep on thinking Bronco's are a lock for the next round when they live and die by Manning right now and Manning in these conditions has shown that he cracks and isn't any better then Sanchez. Even if he does it once against Balt it's unlikely he does it a second time given his history.

[/QUOTE]

They don't live and die by Manning, their defense has been pretty darn good recently - especially the edge rushers - and they're not exactly going up against a powerhouse offense this week. I don't think they're a lock to beat Baltimore but I'll be pretty surprised if they lose.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not buying it. 20 degrees ain't bad! I don't know this for sure but I'm guessing his 0-3 record comes against 3 really good defensive teams (combination of the dynasty Pats and Steelers probabaly?).

[/QUOTE]

Jets 41-0 (2002 playoffs)

Pats 24-14 (2003)

Pats 20-3 (2004)

1 total TD, 7 ints for the great Manning.

Forecast high temp in Denver is 17 at game time, dropping to 6.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jets 41-0 (2002 playoffs)

Pats 24-14 (2003)

Pats 20-3 (2004)

1 TD, 7 ints for the great Manning.

Forecast high temp in Denver is 17 at game time, dropping to 6.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Muz. I forgot about that beatdown at the hands of the Jets! Its too bad NE missed out on the playoffs that year, would have been fun to whip on the Colts and then go to Oakland just one year after the Tuck Rule game. The Black Hole would not have been very friendly lol. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Manning + Denver Team + Refs w/ PI calls = a win

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning + Denver Team + Refs w/ PI calls = a win

[/QUOTE]

Ravens are going to get robbed....they just don't know it yet  :  )

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I know their schedule hasn't been very difficult, Rusty. Its interesting that you're so critical of other teams but you always praise the Pats defense for their great takeaway numbers. Coincidentally most of those come against s**t bird teams with below avg quarterbacks but I don't hold it against them so why should I against Denver too?

Honestly I think Denver's defense is overmatched against a NE or GB but I think they're plenty good enough against the majority of teams in the league including Balty. They led the NFL in sacks, that isn't just a fluke because of their schedule.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

only way Ravens win is limiting Manning on the field............Rice will have to dominate.....Ravens will have to run a spread offense....

Manning will get the calls early I bet. I bet he gets a PI call in the first quarter of the game.