Let the Boss Bailey talks begin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Let the Boss Bailey talks begin

He's 29. Athletic. But coming off an injury. I do like his speed.
    Could he be groomed to rush the passer. Yo no se.
    Any thoughts?

By the way, this is a friendly question. Can we please skip the typical insults that fly around just because a question like this is asked? It's the slow time of the year. Just trying to make conversation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Let the Boss Bailey talks begin

No insults but I think he's only about 230 lbs and more importantly, he's still recovering from microfracture surgery on his knee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Funny enough we could probably sign all of the former Lions cast off and still stay under the cap.  And win with them!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

I'm not sure, but Boss was more Run Stopper than Rusher, wasn't he? The Pats don't need ANOTHER OLB that can't provide good pass rush.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

If there was ever an injury concern in my book it would be boss bailey, he has managed to play in 2 complete seasons out of the 6 in the league, compared to Paris Lenon who has played in 7 complete season out of 7 and he had to earn that time cause he was undrafted. To be honest I dont think he is that good anyway. Because he would play inside backer, I'll just stick with Lenon.

Don't take this as an insult randomname, but i doubt he could rush the passer, his career high is 3.5 sacks in a season and he has 7 sacks total in his career. I would rather stick with the guys we got, or sign someone like colvin who wouldnt have to be groomed, but i would prefer the former to the latter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Depending on the price, sure. We have the makings of a nasty front 4, but lack enough rangy linebackers to play in back of them in a 4-3.