Lets all laugh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Lets all laugh

jets lose at home, Sancheese with 3 ints LOL! hahahahhahhha

Oh leon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Lets all laugh

Come on Harley, where is your Christmas spirit??  Let's raise a glass and toast the Jets and their upcoming vacation!  Paint a positive picture since they can look forward to some time off now!!  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Lets all laugh:
    [QUOTE]jets lose at home, Sancheese with 3 ints LOL! hahahahhahhha Oh leon
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Turn out the lights, the party's over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

You're right. Cheers to jets for losing the game lol.....and to joining agcsbill on the golf course.   HA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Don't forget they won their Super Bowl in week 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

What's crazy is that Sanchez singlehandedly allowed the Falcons to stay in the game.

Their defense is #1 in the league in points and yards.  They're also second on third down.

You have to have a pretty bad QB to squander a defense like that lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

...and Miami looses in OT to TN - two games up, two to play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I guess Sanchez didn't see the red light today

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dont we own the tiebreakers on both of them, anyway?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Lets all laugh:
    [QUOTE]Dont we own the tiebreakers on both of them, anyway?
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

The jets are done. Tie breaker with Miami is still up in the air. Right now I believe we are winning the common opponent winning% because Miami lost to Atlanta but we have to beat Jacksonville next week to maintain that advantage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

We're 9-5, Miami is 7-7 now.. correct?

If so, it would take 2 Pats losses and 2 Dolphins losses to get Miami back into the playoffs and it would ONLY be as division winners.

So.. if the Pats win one more game, the division is clinched no matter what Miami does. 

I think the Pats will win next week and put it away.. then clinch the #3 seed in week 17.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

It's good to see the two biggest talking teams in the division (neither one of which has done anything worth talking about in decades) lose on the same day, practically handing the division to the Pats.  Problem is, it never should have been this close.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

I hope they win Sunday.. found myself rooting for Dallas last night as well... DISGUSTING!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

LOL!  I thought they won the Superbowl in week 2?  What happened?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Ha yeah - lots of celebrations over games that in the end add up to a failed season. Unfortunately they can't even say, "well, our quarterback developed" because he couldn't handle the simplified playbook. Maybe he ends up being a quality NFL QB, but they can't go into the offseason feeling good about that. That's why you don't talk trash too early on. 

The Dolphins game was fun too - when the Dolphins tied the game they had that jubilant "God is on our side, God wanted us to come back from 20 points down" look on the sideline - only to lose it in overtime, despite Jeff Fisher's best effort to hand them the game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hriniak. Show hriniak's posts

We need a reliable 3rd receiver. All Brady does is look for Welker and Moss. What happened to the use of the tight end? We need a Chris Chamber type player. Every team knows what we are going to do. It is nice to see somewhat of a running game though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Loved all 3 games! With 2:00 left in teh Pats game, I had to take a trip to teh Boys Room at my cantina, and there were some Fins and JESTS! fans inside, yucking it up.They were soooo happy that they were winning, that thyey didn't understand that all they could possibly do at teh end of their games was to be a game behind the Pats with 2 to go. They were loud, proud, and noisy. The Fins fans told me that this is how you take control of your destiny (I would have sworn he said "personality") by beating a team on a roll. I asked if this is tehy same team teh Pats pasted 59-0. He walked away saying "You'll see." I told them that I'd by beer for whoever won. The cantina had the Fins and JESTS! games on the big screens, side by side. First, the Pats won. Then Atlanta scorded late and the JESTS! lost. The Fins went into OT, and then they too took the choke job. No one was around to accept my free beer. 

But, teh bet part came during the JESTS! post game excuse session, when Ol' Rexie was on teh verge of tears. Now, THAT was funny. It was also great to be sitting in a sea of Cardinals fans going through their own personal little hellz, watching the Cards almost gak it up to the Lions. That would have been the perfect topper to the day, if it had happened. 75 degrees, sunshine, Pats win, JESTS! and Fins lose, I don't buy beer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"We need a reliable 3rd receiver."

Yes - but you need to let go of that until the offseason, it's not happening this year. 

"All Brady does is look for Welker and Moss. What happened to the use of the tight end?"

If you recall, Watson made a couple of big catches the last game. Many times, we have to pull our tight ends into blocking patterns, that's not Brady's fault. We have been trying the Faulk screen but teams seem to be ready for our screens. 

The offense does need help, no argument there, but pinning it on an injured Brady? How about Aiken not drop passes for example.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]Dont we own the tiebreakers on both of them, anyway?
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

The Jets yes because they are 2-4 in the division and we are 4-2.  Miami no because we are both 4-2 in the division. We have four losses in the conference and they have five.  If, we lose the last two and they win both, we both wind up at 9-7, they would have one less conference loss and so they would win the division.

Sould we lose both, Miami win both, then here is the wild card situation:

Should Jacksonville (against Cleveland) or Denver win one game, bothl would be ahead of us in the wild card by virtue of having beaten us..  Baltimore  would have at best a 9-7 record (losing to Miami) and we beat them so they would be behind us, and Houston would have a 8-8 record because they would be losing to Miamu.  So, if we don't win the division (lose two and Miami wins two), two teams could be ahead of us for the two playoff spots.  Pittsburgh would be out because they would be losing to Miami.  Denver's games are against Philly and KC, and they should take KC.  Also, Jacksonville should take Cleveland.

Conclusion:  If Miami wins two and we lose both, we are probably out of the playoffs.  But if we lose both these games, they no one could argue that we really belong in the playoffs anyway.

Prediction:  Miami will lose one more and we will win both.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpats5959. Show soxpats5959's posts

HA! i found myself rooting for the Cowboys too!!! forget the Saints...and the Colts....I'm sick of hearing about how they've come a long way since katrina and the Saints are doing it for New orleans.... it's all b.s. They could care less about a hurricane 5 years ago...Sanchez is a loser and overrated. Glad they got a woody about a week 2 win....and on one final note I HATE HATE HATE Tony Sporano and his ra ra Pete carroll b.s...die already u fat bastid

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kkboston. Show kkboston's posts

This year's Pats team is NOT as good as last year's team..I think they will "win out" vs. the Jags and the Texans but I see us losing in the opening round of the playoffs. Brady is not the Brady of old, and his connections with/to Randy Moss are not what they used to be. The vibe is just not there...Randy has lost a step and Brady's playing hurt if you ask me..Giving up Seymour was a huge setback..Letting Vrabel, Teddy B and Harrison go did not hurt as much as giving away Seymour..We are "hurting" along the D-Line and lack a legit pass rush..This puts extra pressure on the linebackers and d-backs...Wait until we have to face P. Manning, Brees, Rivers or Palmer in the playoffs...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]We're 9-5, Miami is 7-7 now.. correct? If so, it would take 2 Pats losses and 2 Dolphins losses to get Miami back into the playoffs and it would ONLY be as division winners. So.. if the Pats win one more game, the division is clinched no matter what Miami does.  I think the Pats will win next week and put it away.. then clinch the #3 seed in week 17.
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right, but Jax is no gimmie, and the way our offense played today (and in the 2nd half of alot of games), they could beat us at home.  They run very well (we're okay); they play great special teams (we're okay overall, but our punter is atrocious); and they got a pretty good D (ours is okay), and they rush the passer well (besides today, ours has been terrible - and the Bills had a makeshift O-line).