LET'S ALL PLAY GM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM

I think that after WE hit the weight room WE will see an improved stamina come the fourth quarters next season. In addition, after WE follow the strict diet plan for the off season WE should have slimmed down considerably. I  just wonder how WE will handle the animosity in the jets games? I think WE will all do fine. I love OUR team. It feels like family. Im glad to be a part of it. WE will have a great team if WE all band together as the brothers that WE are. WE believe.

Pats1966 should put some WEEE in his pipe and smoke it. He needs to WElaxe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Dave is that Early American or Victorian trailer trash, and my American Made Harley is worth forty grand and I'll ride you into the ground, you're nothing but the trailer park bully but hey you've done well with your GED and welfare check.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Trade some people, sign others, draft etc. and have a contest where the winner gets to share a hookah with Faulk and Hernandez

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to LET'S ALL PLAY GM:
    [QUOTE]I'll start.....sign or franchise Mankins...let Neal, Morris, and Freddy go. Draft a rusher and Dl Ol hogs *free beer in the 4th
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
       Hey harley, can I be GM for the Lions? I think I could do fairly well there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Go for it jerh5, they could use all the help they can get

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

yeah, but don't people already do this?  Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM:
    [QUOTE]Excellent point. I hear Pee Wee is a good locker room presence.  In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

Now that's scaring me a bit!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Prolate - I like your signature.  Rockdog is a little out there isn't he? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Prolate - I like your signature.  Rockdog is a little out there isn't he? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike . . . but I think you may have gotten to it first . . .

Yep, Rockdog's a great guy, but making us think about Pee Wee in the locker room could be over the top.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

If you can believe it that was totally unintentional, but now that I'm laughing I'll take credit for that line. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM : Great minds think alike . . . but I think you may have gotten to it first . . . Yep, Rockdog's a great guy, but making us think about Pee Wee in the locker room could be over the top.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Guys peewee is the man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Guys peewee is the man www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tom-brady-stetson-man.jpg " />

LMAO - recovery provides alot of downtime, eh Harley? 

How about branding Pee Wee on Tom's baby goat, or would that be considered animal cruelty?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Ok Harley, I will trade you Ndamukong Suh for Brandon Deaderick and a pair of Super Bowl tickets. I WANT 50 YARD LINE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]   Ok Harley, I will trade you Ndamukong Suh for Brandon Deaderick and a pair of Super Bowl tickets. I WANT 50 YARD LINE!
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]
      Don't feel sorry for the Lion's fans. They are use to it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]Since i forgot to tell BB this I send him and email and say... "whatever you do, keep Kevin Faulk and Alge Crumpler, and Wes Welker, I like those guys.  Btw, we want to do some good smack talking next season so have Wes get involved in getting that going"
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Give Alge 100K bonus to beat the living snot out of 1966.  Just before his broken dying body is snowplowed into the nearest snowbank, ask him w t f fans are supposed to do after their team is eliminated before next season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is starting to seem pretty pathetic. Let's post on the internet about who has a better motorcyle, education, house, and more money... Seems like a real winner of an INTERNET argument amongst grown men.   I can do three backflips while crapping a purple twinkie... see?
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

Thanks - now I know where purple twinkies come from! blah Yell

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Dave is that Early American or Victorian trailer trash, and my American Made Harley is worth forty grand and I'll ride you into the ground, you're nothing but the trailer park bully but hey you've done well with your GED and welfare check.

Please note, CAREFULLY, that I never said anything bad about HD.  Just about you.  Oh, check the labels on everything you own, Mr. Self Righteous.  I don't live in a trailer, either, but if that makes you feel better, fine.  You are attempting to change the subject.  Whatever.  You are still a bit¢hy old man.  And I find it amusing that you disappeared after the Patriots lost, then resurfaced after what -5 days? - saying your doctor wouldn't let you be here.  But it's o.k. NOW, isn't it?  NOW it's perfectly fine.  THAT is amusing.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Believe what you want trailerboy. I can't believe your so proud of that piece of junk and your trailer trash home that you would take a picture of it and put it on the net now that is amusing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE] my American Made Harley is worth forty grand and I'll ride you into the ground.

How many miles you got on that trailer queen? Wink