Let's Be Honest

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Let's Be Honest

In response to Bustchise's comment:

A big debt of gratitude is due to.......ME.  Yes, to BUSTCHISE.  Apparently, the way to get rid of Queenie Handbanger (aka FiddyK, Rusty, idiot etc etc), you know, the BDC member who was on pace to post 80,000 times a year with his latest handle,  is to throw his predictions back in his face and make him either shut his pie hole or accept the deal that he knows would result in his self-banishment.  Queenie has guaranteed that the Jets will not win more than 2 more games.  Currently at 2-1, 2 more wins would mean a max of 4-12.  

A simple agreement was proposed to one Q. Handbanger.  If the Jets win more than 4 games (that would be 5 or more) Queenie and all of his other handles leave here and never return.  If the Jets win 4 or less, I leave and never return.  Pretty easy, right?  This is a win/win for the board.  One of us will be gone.  

I propose that the board work together to force Queenie to accept the deal.  Every post of his should be followed with asking him why he won't take the deal, until he accepts the deal.  Why?  Because just being faced with his own predicitions has made him vanish.  

Just out of curiosity, anyone else feel, at this point, the Jets will win fewer than 5 games?  

Now, why are you here, again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

harv seems to me like the jets could win 3 more games, are you sure you want to take the deal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

So the thread starter is predicting the Jets go 3-10 from here on out?

Yeah, that makes Rusty look knowledgeable by comparison.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

A big debt of gratitude is due to.......ME.  Yes, to BUSTCHISE.  Apparently, the way to get rid of Queenie Handbanger (aka FiddyK, Rusty, idiot etc etc), you know, the BDC member who was on pace to post 80,000 times a year with his latest handle,  is to throw his predictions back in his face and make him either shut his pie hole or accept the deal that he knows would result in his self-banishment.  Queenie has guaranteed that the Jets will not win more than 2 more games.  Currently at 2-1, 2 more wins would mean a max of 4-12.  

A simple agreement was proposed to one Q. Handbanger.  If the Jets win more than 4 games (that would be 5 or more) Queenie and all of his other handles leave here and never return.  If the Jets win 4 or less, I leave and never return.  Pretty easy, right?  This is a win/win for the board.  One of us will be gone.  

His original post can be found here.  Word of caution, he'll likely go edit it, now.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/thompkins-two-tds-against-revis/100/6821376?page=2

I propose that the board work together to force Queenie to accept the deal.  Every post of his should be followed with asking him why he won't take the deal, until he accepts the deal.  Why?  Because just being faced with his own predicitions has made him vanish.  

Just out of curiosity, anyone else feel, at this point, the Jets will win fewer than 5 games?  

Actually, most posters here want you to leave this discussion board... period. Your bet with Rusty is not even relevant there.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you really think a degenerate would ever keep their word?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It doesn't take much to expose what a fraud Rusty/Queenie/Harvey is.  BTW, he is a drunk when he comes on here...

Which explains a lot of the lies and made up stuff. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

His original post can be found here.  Word of caution, he'll likely go edit it, now.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/thompkins-two-tds-against-revis/100/6821376?page=2

Who cares

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Wait, now its 4 wins? Queenie, remember when you said they would be lucky to win 1 game before their bye week? That was awesome. Your predictions started at 1-15, then 2-14 and now its 4-12? Bwhahaha you should hurry up and get this account banned so all 260 of your false claims from yesterday are wiped away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

It's fine. The Jets will win just enough to miss the playoffs and get a middle of the road draft position. 

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Why are you here......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

It doesn't take much to expose what a fraud Rusty/Queenie/Harvey is.  BTW, he is a drunk when he comes on here...

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

A normal adult would see "hehe" in there and realize I was being sarcastic, dummy.

Then again, you say "I seen" instead of "I saw", so no one is mistaking you for someone who is intelligent.

Normal adults don't say "hehe".

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

A normal adult would see "hehe" in there and realize I was being sarcastic, dummy.

Then again, you say "I seen" instead of "I saw", so no one is mistaking you for someone who is intelligent.

Normal adults don't say "hehe".

[/QUOTE]

It's lunch time in his area, he has probably already been hitting the bottle. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

My favorite part of this so far is Bustchise talking to himself with his character creation of Patriot Rain, looking to take Bustchise's own bet.  So, if Bustchise bets with himself with a character he's created, if he wins, he then retires Patriot Rain here on this board after the 2013 season.

Oh. My. God.

PSYCHO

i guess you would know since your IQ is 180 but guess again, ask yourself this " why does buttcheese think i'm you?"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, he did pick his latest name after a booze concoction. LMAO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Great move, now how do we get you to leave?  It's not enough that your team is a total embarrassment...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

It's fine. The Jets will win just enough to miss the playoffs and get a middle of the road draft position. 

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Mediocrity at its finest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to soups' comment:

[QUOTE]

So the thread starter is predicting the Jets go 3-10 from here on out?

Yeah, that makes Rusty look knowledgeable by comparison.  

Nope.  I never said that.  I said that they will win more than 2 more games.  

[/QUOTE]

Then rephrase what you wrote.  The words, "anyone else" indicate that you also believe this.  

"Just out of curiosity, anyone else feel, at this point, the Jets will win fewer than 5 games?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually, most posters here want you to leave this discussion board... period. Your bet with Rusty is not even relevant there.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  Thank you!