Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boscobomber. Show boscobomber's posts

Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline

This may sound crazy but I think the Pats need to shake the team up a bit by going after T.O.  He has been (incredibly) quiet in Buffalo and with his age, his passion for a ring, playing with a real Super Bowl contender, etc. will keep his personality in check.  And we can use his physical ability to get open to help Brady.  Will he be a distraction?  I seriously doubt it - Coach Belichick has a knack for getting players to fit into his team.  And if he can pull this one off, he cements his legend as a coach worthy of the likes of Lombardi.  I like Galloway but it's just not working.  Time to pull the trigger and put together the most lethal wide receiving corps in history with Moss, Welker and Owens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Re: Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline

I'm on board with this.  Galloway is worthless so why not TO?  I really hate TO but I think the Pats would keep him in check.  BB doesn't let that stupid "getcha popcorn ready" talk fly.

Everyone already hates the Pats around the league anyway. Lets face it, the Patriots have beat up on so many teams over the years every fan has a reason to hate them.  So "f' it - bring in TO.

Wow... still having trouble believing I wrote that! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We did this post from last sunday till wensday, people don't like T.O. in the lockerroom. plus, Bellichick won't do it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyisastud0906. Show bradyisastud0906's posts

Hmmm... Intriguing. I actually wanted to sign him last offseason. Moss, Welker, and Owens would have made quite a threat. I doubt that Buffalo will give him up to a division rival, though. Idk what kind of value he would have in a trade. Wouldn't give up more than a 4th rounder for him, even if Buffalo made him available through trade. My bet is that they stick with him for the rest of the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

In Response to Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline:
    [QUOTE]This may sound crazy but I think the Pats need to shake the team up a bit by going after T.O.  He has been (incredibly) quiet in Buffalo and with his age, his passion for a ring, playing with a real Super Bowl contender, etc. will keep his personality in check.  And we can use his physical ability to get open to help Brady.  Will he be a distraction?  I seriously doubt it - Coach Belichick has a knack for getting players to fit into his team.  And if he can pull this one off, he cements his legend as a coach worthy of the likes of Lombardi.  I like Galloway but it's just not working.  Time to pull the trigger and put together the most lethal wide receiving corps in history with Moss, Welker and Owens.
    Posted by boscobomber[/QUOTE]

Best post of this early day. It would be fun. Probably could have had TO for the pick BB gave Phila. for Greg Lewis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline:
    [QUOTE]We did this post from last sunday till wensday, people don't like T.O. in the lockerroom. plus, Bellichick won't do it.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Brady would do it and that is where the buck stops

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

It's becoming more obvious that the Globe might want to insitiute mandatory drug testing for new posters like this one....
    Thye can call it the Leon Rule.....
    Ya think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoodrich. Show hoodrich's posts

[QUOTE]It's becoming more obvious that the Globe might want to insitiute mandatory drug testing for new posters like this one.... Thye can call it the Leon Rule..... Ya think?
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]
    lmfao!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

There are 6.5 million reasons the Pats won't do it. Plus, no guarantees Owens has any better of a year with the Pats than he is having in Buffalo. 

I don't think this will happen, and I don't think the Pats will bring in any WR's to compete this late in the year..although a true #3 would be nice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

I would have laughed if someone suggested taking that cancer of a player prior to seeing how bad Gallaway is.  I now actually think he could help this team in the short term.  Let Randy guide him on how to be a football player off the field and let Tom guide him on the field.

If Tom keeps on missing wide open recievers it won't matter who we have, but I think he will turn it around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

More entertainment value in watching this doush bag self destruct for yet another team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightyfid. Show themightyfid's posts

T.O is an idiot. Trade him to the Jets, he belongs to other morons like Rex Ryan! DUMMY!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from poodlepapa. Show poodlepapa's posts

we already have a great 3rd receiver...he's on our practice squad and was grabbing everything thrown at him in pre-season....why don't we give the kid a chance? at least he'll go across the middle...

and how about Eadelman (sp)? This kid is quick and smart.  

think there are 3 problems with the offense right now. 1. our play selection and game plans stink...on a timely basis, (wrong play, wrong time). 2. Brady is just plain out of it. he's rusty and needs time to get his mechanics consistent again...like a golfer who needs to work on his swing after a long lay off 3. we have no running game at all. morris is great but not as a featured back...forget maroney...let him go some where else and become a great back cause it ain't happening here. and we need a running game...make no mistake about ! 

with it all though this is still a very talented and well coached team...competing for a ring in a re-building year! both on O & D. this is the way it's going to be for a few years while BB uses his stock of draft picks to re-tune this team and make it younger and faster.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i think Tate will be healthy enough after week 6 to take galloway's spot and help our return game. We don't really want TO and to get him would require at least a 3rd round pick due to the fact that it is to a divisional rival. No Thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

We s*ck balls now, face it everybody, the ride is over...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Regarding TO and his "attitude".

Remember, the same thing was said about Moss in Minnesota. He then grew up. I think TO is at this point now and his silence speaks volumes about that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I'm pretty sure if somehow we did get T.O. that would be the best offense of all time in the history of the NFL. Teams have to double T.O. as it is but when you add two other guys teams have to double Randy Moss especially, then you have Wes and "Mini-Wes" in the slots. That's just flat out scary to defend. I know T.O.'s history but damn....Galloway has been here all offseason and look how that's working out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]Regarding TO and his "attitude". Remember, the same thing was said about Moss in Minnesota. He then grew up. I think TO is at this point now and his silence speaks volumes about that.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]
    T.O. is no Randy Moss, Moss got a bad rep, Owens is a conceited loud mouth. TO wants the lucks and he would not coexist w/Moss

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline : T.O. is no Randy Moss, Moss got a bad rep, Owens is a conceited loud mouth. TO wants the lucks and he would not coexist w/Moss
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

All I care about is if he can run and catch the damn ball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Get T.O. Before Deadline : T.O. is no Randy Moss, Moss got a bad rep, Owens is a conceited loud mouth. TO wants the lucks and he would not coexist w/Moss
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Moss did get a bad rap on his rep but, TO, perhaps, is ready to play and be quiet. If he's doing that in Buffalo, that says a lot to me. Don't discount the respect BB gets from players and the locker room in NE too. I'm betting TO would love a ring. I used to detest him but, even in the SB with Philly, he played hurt and produced. I'll never forget that. Credit where it's due. He backed the talk up. He's a specimen and has wheels. Will he be in a NE uniform? Odds are against it. But, if he could be had for relatively little, why not explore that?

TO has been a clown in the past. Yes. I also think people grow up eventually and maybe he's done just that. I hope so.