Let's Not Forget...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Let's Not Forget...

We have plenty of young LB's that haven't had a chance to prove themselves, and we resigned Tully-BC, and we (as of right now) still have Adalius who could potentially help the pass-rush issue.

And we have 3 second-round picks, and a TON of picks in the last few rounds. We'll be able to get a good pass-rusher at some point in there. 

We can't be too disappointed, just give it some time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Let's Not Forget...

In Response to Let's Not Forget...:
    We have plenty of young LB's that haven't had a chance to prove themselves, and we resigned Tully-BC, and we (as of right now) still have Adalius who could potentially help the pass-rush issue. And we have 3 second-round picks, and a TON of picks in the last few rounds. We'll be able to get a good pass-rusher at some point in there.  We can't be too disappointed, just give it some time.
    Posted by vertigho

More excuses.  Wont work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

.... nice glass half full attitude.....Colts just took Jerry Hughes.  Pats blew it -plain and simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gopats12. Show gopats12's posts

Keep sippin the kool-aid my friend..Sluurp..Sluurp..Sluuuurp.

Clueless

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gopats12. Show gopats12's posts

The other thing about your clueless post...Do you not realize we WASTED a first round pick on a special team player we could have picked up in the third or fourth round?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Another "Everythings okee dokee" post! Not matter what Bill does it's ok with me!

Holy sh*t!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gopats12. Show gopats12's posts

That just tells me you are...

Blind faith.....

Crap pick no matter how you slice it. I dont care how may picks we have in the next round, which my friend I am SURE we we trade the bulk of them, you cannot justify this pick, Sorry, truth hurts..